Random good picture Not show
1. Our operating system can now interconnect with other networks.
2. The virus has infected the operating system of his computer.
3. Windows 95 is not the most ironclad operating system.
4. The software is incompatible with the operating system.
5. Apple has been slow to license its operating system.
6. The new mainframe operating system I have personally approved is going haywire; the computer is down half the time.
7. For example, the Vines operating system from Banyan, a direct competitor of Netware, is based on Unix.
8. Nimbus customers will go to SunSoft for an operating system and could go direct to the semiconductor houses for CPU chips.
9. Later in the year, a multiprocessing operating system derived from Unisys' current product will appear.
10. The Z88's operating system imposes a limit on the number of files you can have open at any one time.
11. Vendors running a supposedly standard Unix operating system until now provided different text input methods.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Universal networking is integral to the Windows 95 operating system.
13. The operating system of choice will depend to some extent on which transport highway consumers ride and the user interface they prefer.
14. This includes object classes providing basic non-specific operating system services.
15. We like fast computers, the latest operating system, neat software and expensive peripherals as much as anyone.
16. As those technologies filter into Solaris, the operating system will gradually turn into Spring.
17. Unfortunately(sentencedict.com), this is too complicated for the Z88's operating system.
18. Many software companies have adapted popular programs to the new operating system.
19. The company will roll out an enhanced version of its operating system in the new year.
20. But it does encourage calls to its 24-hour hot line from people running networks based on more sophisticated operating system software.
21. None of the top 10 clonemakers now sells computers that run the Macintosh operating system.
22. More complex services - from device driver interfaces up will be handled by the operating system personality on top.
23. Microsoft is estimated to be targeting the 50 million or so potential users of the Windows operating system.
24. A whole category of jokes has been created to poke fun at Microsoft and its operating system, Windows 95.
25. Netscape Communications also pledged its support for the new operating system.
26. The performance monitor, event logger and control services will be fully integrated within the operating system.
27. The general idea is that the string is embedded in the program or operating system.
28. SunSoft promises to unveil a comprehensive channel strategy for both versions of the operating system.
29. The company had touted SoftRAM as a cheap solution to memory problems when using the RAM-hungry Windows 95 operating system.
30. Powerdesk is a handy application that addresses some of the deficiencies in the Microsoft operating system.
More similar words: operating, systematic, systematically, respiratory system, lymphatic system, federal reserve system, system, ecosystem, solar system, immune system, factory system, skeletal system, unitary system, domestic system, economic system, digestive system, endocrine system, seniority system, management system, circulatory system, operation, ingratiating, cooperative, cooperation, AND operation, rating, frustrating, penetrating, exhilarating, concentrating.