Random good picture Not show
3) good company on the road is the shortest cut.
4) The marking on the road is unclear.
5) He found a purse on the road.
6) She is on the road to recovery.
7) The soldiers set up an ambush on the road.
8) She encountered an old friend on the road.
9) There were several oxen on the road.
10) There was a steep climb on the road out of town.
11) Police have set up a roadblock on the road to London.
12) The hum of the tyres on the road lulled her to sleep.
13) He kept his eyes on the road ahead,[http://sentencedict.com/on the road.html] his face taut with concentration.
14) The cars were bumper to bumper on the road to the coast .
15) The flood on the road eventually drained off into the ditch.
16) I have been on the road since five o'clock this morning and I'm really tired.
17) Walking on the road, the wind coming like a heat wave attacks.
18) Let's get this show on the road!
19) My car is back on the road again.
20) She is well on the road to recovery .
21) There are formidable obstacles on the road to peace.
22) There are too many cars on the road.
23) I've been on the road since six this morning.
24) The horse shied at the snake on the road.
25) Look out for icy patches on the road.
26) Life on the road can be very hard.
27) Russia, he said, had reached the point of no return on the road to reform and had to go forward.
28) I bent down and picked up the coins lying on the road.
29) New cars start to depreciate as soon as they are on the road.
30) My car was in the garage for a week, but it's now back on the road.
More similar words: take the road, road, broad, on the contrary, railroad, broadcast, at home and abroad, month, on the run, monthly, on the side, on the spot, on the whole, on the table, on the grounds of, load, throat, a load of, approach, hero, erode, generous, come round, border on, numerous, a number of, a matter of, any number of, cholesterol, obstreperous.