Random good picture Not show
1. He won no less than ￡5000 in the lottery.
2. My world is silent, to accommodate no less than others.
3. We won no less than 500 in a competition.
4. There were no less than fifty wounded.
5. No less than 35 per cent of the country is protected in the form of parks and nature sanctuaries.
6. The guide contains details of no less than 115 hiking routes.
7. By 1977, the USA was importing no less than 45% of its oil.
8. He is lined up for no less than four US television interviews.
9. There were no less than a thousand people there buying tickets.
10. Briefly, no less than nine of our agents have passed information to us.
11. He is no less than fifty centimetres round the middle.
12. No less than half of them said yes.
13. Fruit sherbets must weigh no less than 6 pounds per gallon.
14. In contending with the conventional wisdom, he, no less than others, needed the support of circumstances.
15. Watch out ... Bathtime Bear offers no less than 10 different activities.
16. The news that no less than five new endings were shot due to poor reaction at the preview screenings hardly augers well.
17. Kobrin has studied no less than 511 acts of forced divestment involving 1,500 firms in 76 Third World countries from 1960 to 1976.
18. This helped Airtours generate no less than ￡8m in interest alone during the year.
19. In tobacco there are no less than eight such pairs of genes.
20. The disparaging rant I wrote contained no less than two spelling mistakes.
21. But to the legislature no less than to courts is committed the guardianship of deeply-cherished liberties.
22. For racegoers there are no less than six racecourses within easy reach.
23. In 1380 there were 50 monks at St Peters, with no less than 200 servants.
24. On 22 June, Sir William forwarded his detailed plan, which covered no less than nine, closely handwritten pages.
25. On the death of his third wife, Charles lived with no less than three concubines who bore him numerous children.
26. The charges for prescriptions have seen the sharpest rise - an increase of no less than 1,425 percent between 1979 and 1990.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Of the 26 members, the terms of office of no less than seven came to an end.
28. It was of course so important that it was recorded by the gospel writers no less than five times.
29. The solar wind loses its identity in the interstellar medium at a distance no less than that of the outer planets.
30. For collectors and aviation enthusiasts the early autumn of 1992 produced no less than four major auctions with an accent on matters aeronautical.
More similar words: pass through, adolescent, less, cholesterol, than, bless, at hand, thank, thanks, other than, homeless, nonetheless, much less, rather than, thanks to, senseless, regardless, more or less, not more than, no more than, nevertheless, regardless of, Thanksgiving, more than ever, more often than not, hand in hand, at this stage, as though, no longer, aesthetic.