Random good picture Not show
(1) A Russian couple have just moved in next door.
(2) The baby next door often bawls.
(3) They occupy the house next door.
(4) The couple next door are always arguing.
(5) Her office is just next door.
(6) He went next door to get his ball back.
(7) It's next door to impossible.
(8) The manager's office is just next door.
(9) A new family has/have moved in next door.
(10) The dogs next door are a real nuisance.
(11) He lives next door to me.
(12) The room next door is noisy.
(13) I went next door to the bathroom.
(14) Do you know the family next door?
(15) We are next door neighbours. Sentencedict.com
(16) We live next door to the pub.
(17) The cat is from the house next door.
(18) Who lives next door to you?
(19) Next door, 200 girls are limbering up for their ballet exams.
(20) Perhaps she's next door.
(21) I'll show you to your room. Ours is next door.
(22) We caught snatches of conversation from the room next door.
(23) The child next door carried a lantern.
(24) There was a party going on next door.
(25) There were some strange goings-on next door last night.
(26) She could see inquisitive faces looking out from the windows next door.
(27) Who's trampled on my flowers? I bet it was those two little wretches who live next door.
(28) I had a letter from the people who used to live next door.
(29) We are nothing to do with the firm which has the offices next door.
(30) I wonder what became of the people who lived next door?
More similar words: outdoor, door, doorway, next, out of doors, next to, floor, get down, put down, cut down, set down, in excess of, unexpected, beat down, get down to, in exchange for, coordinate, text, coordinator, without doubt, extent, extend, texture, context, extreme, external, textbook, extended, extremely, extensive.