Random good picture Not show
1. My report was typed in multiplicate.
2. At present, multiplicate purified bioactive peptides have been separated from soybean protein, such as antihypertensive peptides, immunomodulating peptides, antioxidant peptides, etc.
3. Based on the related references, the multiplicate process for composite staffs of trusses was expounded and effect of different section shape on the properties of the bars was compared.
4. Therefore, how to combine multiplicate security measures to provide the network system with more effective protection becomes one of the hot spots in current research.
5. Conclusion The hemorrhagic moyamoya disease in adults has multiplicate clinical manifestations.
6. It has multiplicate climates, beautiful scenery. Highways extend in all directions. People can drive to anywhere which deserves to visit.
7. The technique may be used for real-time signal processing and simulation in radar due to its multiplicate advantages such as strong theoretical basis, simplicity and excellent simulation effects.
8. State Forestry Center of Baise District adjusts measures to local conditions, takes multiplicate forms, develops workers seif-supporting economy following the plan and gains a manifest effect.
9. By use of the properties of pheromone of ant colony algorithm, an ant colony algorithm based on multiplicate pheromone is proposed to solve the traveling salesman problems(TSP).
10. Osteopontin is a multifunctional phosphoglycoprotein. It not only distribute widely in normal tissues such as bone tissues, but also has over expression in multiplicate tumor tissues.
11. The technique may be used for ontime signal processing and simulating in radar due to its multiplicate advantages such as strong theoretical basis, simplicity and excellent simulation effects, etc.
12. The world we live is full of contradiction and conflict, which with the further development of our market economy and the globalization, will become more complex and multiplicate.
13. ConclusionThe reasons of biliary leaks after hepatobiliary operation is multiplicate, the prevention is the most important,(sentencedict.com/multiplicate.html) the treatment need individuation and diversification.
14. It symbolized the Zhenwei Group has an important stride in the rode of multiplicate development, has the meaning of landmark.
15. Analytic hierarchy process method is a kind of qualitative and quantitative analysis of multiplicate objective decision.
16. The course content of Environmental Quality Assessment has been systematically designed, and multiplicate teaching and examination forms were introduced in order to train students ability.
17. There are explicit functional sub-areas in a city with more main qualities, because main qualities bring out the comprehensive and multiplicate city function.
18. Imperial Examination's generation and continual development was the result of Chinese Feudal Society multiplicate factors synthetical function, such as politics, economy and culture.
19. Perfected the 3D animation simulation of super-maneuver wrestling in modern air combat using OpenGL, simulated multiplicate maneuver actions in air combat.
20. The paper analyses and deduces the temporal expression and PSD of multiplicate typical UWB signal. PPM-TH-UWB and PAM-DS-UWB are the object in the research of paper.
21. Y2 receptor, one of the two early recognized major receptor subtypes of neuropeptide Y (NPY) was considered to be involved in multiplicate biological and pathological functions induced by NPY.
More similar words: multiplicative, multiplication, multiplication table, matrix multiplication, multiplicand, multiplicity, multiplier, multiplied, multiplier effect, multiple, multiply, triplicate, multiplex, in triplicate, multiplying, multiplexer, multiplexing, common multiple, multiple-choice, multiple system, multiple myeloma, multiple products, multiple sclerosis, multidisciplinary, explicate, replicate, duplicate, supplicate, complicate, implicate.