Random good picture Not show
1. The multidisciplinary approach to neural networks is exciting.
2. In learning organisations, employees form multidisciplinary teams.
3. A multidisciplinary approach to pest management is essential.
4. When it comes to cancer, a multidisciplinary approach is often the most successful.
5. These groups, which would be multidisciplinary, would aim to set priorities for research.
6. He is part of a multidisciplinary team which has been working together since 1984.
7. Multidisciplinary input to an individual case brought greater flexibility and creativity in designing care packages.
8. Multidisciplinary and interagency collaboration might avoid this, but at the cost of greater surveillance by the state and commercial bodies.
9. More complex needs will call for multidisciplinary assessments, careful preparation, and time for patients to consider their future.
10. From this starting point, the purpose of multidisciplinary assessment becomes the assessment of quality of life and risk.
11. Member of the multidisciplinary team Primary nurses aim to establish an emotionally therapeutic relationship with their patients based on trust and confidence.
12. Most of the text is devoted to a multidisciplinary approach to various pelvic-floor disorders.
13. This is known as a multidisciplinary team.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Experience with multidisciplinary research is an asset.
15. We thus offer the candidate a dynamic, multidisciplinary research environment in addition to a cutting-edge research topic.
16. The management of phenylketonuria in childhood requires a multidisciplinary approach across the hospital community interface.
17. Surrogate model is a key element of the multidisciplinary design optimization ( MDO ) .
18. Indeed the Faculty encourages interdisciplinary activity and recognises that much innovative work has derived from the intellectual stimulus of multidisciplinary study.
19. The emphasis in the programme will be on the problems and requirements of using computational and multidisciplinary approaches to further this objective.
20. There is nevertheless still floating around an idea for a kind of multidisciplinary partnership, called the Bangemann proposal.
21. Molecular biology is often difficult to recommend text books for because of its multidisciplinary nature and rapid developments.
22. Some patients may benefit from a stress management programme, while severe cases may require the multidisciplinary services of a pain clinic.
23. Treatment is best undertaken in a specialist unit with a dedicated multidisciplinary team skilled in dealing with anorexic behaviours.
24. Each of the four areas achieved a different level of success in the development of a system of multidisciplinary assessment.
25. This separation creates inevitable tensions between the team and the consultant, which are inimical to good multidisciplinary work.
26. Hospital discharge procedures for elderly people often include a trial visit home and multidisciplinary conferences with community workers and hospital workers.
27. Developing managerial skills in nurses will make them more equal and effective members of the multidisciplinary team. 3.
28. The Journal of Medical Screening aims to be international and multidisciplinary, and the editorial board reflects these aims.
29. Nutritional care audits may be performed independently or as part of a multidisciplinary effort.
30. The Master of Arts Degree programme in International Law and the Settlement of Disputes is a multidisciplinary programme that seeks to provide a thorough knowled...
More similar words: discipline, multiplied, disciple, multidimensional, multiple, multiply, multilingual, culinary, multicultural, discretionary spending, multinational corporation, multitude, multiparty, multiethnic, multifarious, multistorey, multitudinous, binary, ordinary, luminary, seminary, imaginary, preliminary, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, discriminate, discriminating, indiscriminate, discrimination, indiscriminately.