Random good picture Not show
1) More often than not the patient recovers.
2) More often than not she misses the bus.
3) More often than not the train is late.
4) More often than not, a student will come up with the right answer.
5) When it's foggy the trains are late more often than not.
6) Ben is a fairly good runner, he wins more often than not.
7) More often than not it is lively on the social side, but spiritually dead.
8) More often than not, the lashing simply came apart in my hands.
9) More often than not, it is a touch of the Hannibal Lecters that stirs the sleepy industry from slumber.
10) More often than not he managed supervision, set production quotas, controlled purchasing and distribution.
11) More often than not,(http://sentencedict.com/more often than not.html) browsing is presented to the user by default when the system fails to provide an exact match.
12) More often than not a reader unfamiliar with your work will give you some of the most helpful suggestions.
13) More often than not, cable companies are forced to rely on tips and leads in pursuing pirates.
14) The review of literature section and more often than not will comprise the longest section in the research proposal.
15) More often than not, college grads tend to outgrow their stay-at-home counterparts.
16) The informal sector More often than not community care means care by families - especially nuclear families.
17) Because George Seifert has unguarded moments, more often than not solitary ones.
18) As it was, some struggled on, more often than not incurring further losses.
19) More often than not, leaders retain some hierarchical authority even if modified.
20) Even with abstracts, the theme was, more often than not a Biblical one.
21) More often than not he came back to his apartment empty-handed and crestfallen.
22) But more often than not[sentencedict.com], his relentless pursuit of food leads Rubbish into trouble.
23) More often than not it was, since Brown was much loved by arena managers.
24) Sometimes these are clearly stated but more often than not they are implicit in attitudes and actions.
25) Often, when complaints were made, the police brought counter-charges and more often than not won.
26) The Bombecks were season-ticket holders for Phoenix Suns games but more often than not gave their tickets away to various charities.
27) When sailing in offshore winds, however, this rule is more often than not proved right, particularly in coastal bays.
28) I have come to believe that the soft occult more often than not leads to the hard stuff.
29) Some lawyers dabble in charity cases, which, I suspect, is whitewash for their chicanery more often than not.
30) Most of us had raced motorcycles in one milieu or another, and most finished on the podium more often than not.
More similar words: not more than, no more than, more than ever, often, soften, moreover, more or less, announcement, a bone of contention, cannot, cannot help, announce, care of, more, be aware of, take care of, channel, no more, any more, than, at hand, thank, in that, all the more, much more, once more, thanks, furthermore, other than, what is more.