Random good picture Not show
(1) Leo is a materialist, living for life's little luxuries.
(2) There is an obvious materialist explanation.
(3) Materialist beliefs are not parts of science or implied by good scientific practice.
(4) Whoever denies this is not a materialist.
(5) He was not interested in that materialist lure.
(6) He was an arrogant and cocksure materialist.
(7) Promote materialist dialectics and oppose metaphysics and scholasticism.
(8) A staunch materialist , he decries economy.
(9) This is a heated debate which involves materialist as opposed to idealist views.
(10) A thoroughgoing materialist should approach this question in the way advocated by Comrade Mao Zedong.
(11) Because of his materialist philosophy and his opposition to the established church, Hobbes was often labeled an atheist, though he never professed to be one.
(12) Three main laws of materialist dialectics are a unity that is connatural and connected closely with each other.
(13) Francis Bacon(Sentencedict.com ), the founder of English materialist philosophy and modern science.
(14) Materialist conception of history is the core of Marxist philosophy.
(15) Rational characteristics of Deng's policy decision means utilizing materialist dialectics to observe, think and make decision.
(16) But not all materialist explanations of human behaviour are correct.
(17) In this materialist view, people perceive God’s existence because their brains have evolved to confabulate belief systems.
(18) The Philosophical system of materialist empiricism has increasingly been attaining to perfection, since English philosophy of empiricism evolved to Locke, John.
(19) What people wanted was food in the shops and a slice of the materialist cake they saw being gobbled in the West.
(20) Their discussion comprises the major part of the story, with the Professore arguing the old dialectical materialist line.
(21) More revealing than their obvious differences are those points of overlap between the materialist and the psychoanalytic accounts.
(22) This proposition is more easily understood when one realizes that Richards's general theory of value is a materialist one.
(23) His attitude was that of a Marxist, a thoroughgoing materialist.
(24) Most people in this world, including ourselves, are used to these three kinds of extremes: the so-called materialist, the poor man, and the spiritualist, who renounces almost everything.
(25) Cellular system can be better explained in a new all-round way by the application of the tenet of materialist dialectics.
(26) The scientific method of Marx labor theory of value is materialist dialectics and historical materialism.
(27) A retrospect of its history involves first of all three external critic views: materialist dialectics, theory of historical process and theory of petty bourgeois thoughts.
(28) These viewpoints and discussing a view is close to Marxism materialist conception of history.
(29) The chief Stoic was Zeno . He was also a materialist, asserting the existence of the real world.
(30) At last, article pointed out that Deng Xiaoping's systematical method developed Marxist materialist dialectics. "
More similar words: materialistic, materialise, materialism, materiality, materialize, imperialist, material, materials, materially, immaterial, raw material, raw materials, building materials, imperialism, material requirement planning, industrialist, magisterial, ministerial, paternalist, paternalistic, extraterritoriality, serialize, arterial, socialist, industrialism, bacterial, specialist, serialization, socialistic, industrialisation.