Random good picture Not show
1. In addition, researchers did magnetic resonance imaging scans of the women's legs to look for increases in muscle size.
2. Others use magnetic resonance imaging, like those used to find tissue damage in humans, to detect explosives.
3. Because of its superior contrast capabilities magnetic resonance imaging is the current first choice technique for assessing instability of the cervical spine.
4. After undergoing a magnetic resonance imaging test yesterday at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, Gagne was told what doctors had already suspected.
5. Results of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging were normal.
6. They are using a type of magnetic resonance imaging to demonstrate consciousness in comatose patients.
7. Key words: spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, magnetic resonance imaging, fusion, spondylodesis.
8. The lumbar magnetic resonance imaging showed a cystic lesion with septation and slight rim enhancement after gadolinium administration at the L4–S1 area.
9. The team used functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to measure activity in the ventral striatum, part of the brain's reward system.
10. Ultrasound, computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging may be used to help the physician guide the needle electrode into the tumor.
11. Pelvic computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) showed a lobulated bone tumor with chondroid components in the left iliac bone.
12. Magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ) scans provide extremely detailed images of soft tissues.
13. ABSTRACT:Objective To quantify neuroanatomical parameters with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and to explore the relationship between these parameters and age.
14. Phase-contrast magnetic resonance imaging pulse sequence was performed at the aqueductal and cervical levels.
15. Objective To find the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) expressions of traumatic cervical spinal cord injuries (TCSCI) without fracture-dislocation (FD) and its correlation with prognosis.
16. Computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging revealed paranasal sphenoid sinus mucocele.
17. Head CT or magnetic resonance imaging revealed brain dysplasia, encephalomalacia and abnormal white matter signal, and electroencephalography displayed slow wave or epileptiform activity.
18. Magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ) : Computer production of images from magnetic resonance.
19. The results Mammography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging and (MRI) of the Joint Inspection can improve the detection rate of early breast cancer, breast cancer can guide the surgical option.
20. Study Design. Positional magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ) study of control subjects.
21. Magnetic resonance imaging and spectrum were used to study the changes of whole brain and frontal area and hypothalamus area separately.
22. The researchers used magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to scan the brains of 11 recently euthanized dogs from a local Australian pound, along with two living English springer spaniels.
23. Objective To assess the value of magnetic resonance imaging(MRI)for labyrinthitis.
24. Postoperative multifidus (MF) atrophy and degeneration were evaluated using magnetic resonance imaging.
25. In another part of our research, we had 25 undergraduates undergo functional magnetic resonance imaging while playing a computer-based game in which they were socially included or excluded.
26. The Volumetric Analysis of Left Ventricle and Left Atrium of. Normal Subjects using Cine Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. All were asked to perform a card-sorting task, involving problem-solving skills while their brain activity was monitored through functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
28. To clarify the precise displacement of the popliteal artery(PA) during knee flexion using magnetic resonance imaging(MRI).
29. The researchers then scanned the volunteers' brains using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) as they viewed faces with angry, sad, and neutral expressions.
30. Objective : To analyze features of brain structure in schizophrenia by magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ).
More similar words: antimagnetic, magnetic, electromagnetic radiation, diamagnetic, magnetic pole, paramagnetic, magnetic force, magnetic flux, magnetic poles, ferromagnetic, magnetic field, magnetic compass, magnetic domain, electromagnetic, magnetic attraction, resonance, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic wave, magnetise, magnetism, magnetize, electromagnetic energy, magnetized, demagnetize, geomagnetism, electromagnetic spectrum, electromagnetism, magnet, imagine, imagined.