Random good picture Not show
2. Some people like to lie on the beach, but I prefer to go sightseeing.
3. They love to lie on the beach enjoying the sunshine.
4. Lie on your stomach with your arms by your side.
5. I like to lie on the sunny beach, basking in the sunshine.
6. I just want to lie on the beach in the sun.
7. Lie on your stomach with your elbows pointing outwards.
8. Get a pad to lie on.
9. Seals lie on the rocks at low tide.
10. Why don't you lie on the bed?
11. Lie on your back, clasp your knees and pull them down towards your chest.
12. I love to lie on the beach and soak up the sun.
13. During these periods the birds will lie on the cage floor as if trying to lay or hatch eggs.
14. We would have a lazy lunch and then lie on the beach in the sun.
15. He continued to lie on his back and look at clouds.
16. I would lie on this and watch television.
17. We lie on the beach, jamming with the world.
18. Did Jasper lie on his back?
19. Where did safety lie on that vast, hostile plain?
20. Lie on your side and bend the lower leg.
21. A lion can lie on the same spot, without moving, for twelve hours at a stretch.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Stone fish lie on the ocean bed, often in shallow water.
23. Knee raise Lie on your back with your hands over your ears and your legs out straight.
24. Lie on the floor and put your legs in the air.
25. You could have him lie on his tummy and pretend to be a boat, rocking back and forth.
26. You can enjoy all the water sports, or simply lie on the beach.
27. If you want to win the first place, you can't lie on your oars.
28. The breezy summits and old snow patches will be favourite spots to lie on.
29. In a classroom set aside for emergencies, skeletal little children lie on mats.
30. Fig.15 During an Alexander Lesson, you may be asked to lie on a table while the teacher moves your limbs.