Similar words: fair, fairy, unfair, affair, fairly, renaissance, fair play, clairvoyant. Meaning: n. the doctrine that government should not interfere in commercial affairs laissez-faire. adj. with minimally restricted freedom in commerce.
Random good picture Not show
1. Laissez faire! Easy come, easy go!
2. Poet's status also has brought their laissez faire personality.
3. It is no system of laissez faire.
4. That doctrine of laissez faire which so often in our history.
5. Probably laissez faire and " Protestant work ethic " helped.
6. In the economic policy aspect, Bush Administration laissez faire Wall Street develops the high risk service unlimitedly , and intends to let US dollar depreciation.
7. One of the most effective arguments against unregulated laissez faire has been that it invariably leads to monopoly.
8. Liberalism was concerned with freedom and individuality and early on was identified with "laissez faire", or a lack of state intervention in the economy.
9. It seems like it's pretty laissez faire. And it's very mixed in terms of quality.
10. Please permit my laissez faire period of time, seeks. Homeward journey.
11. Find food, coffee, Art Nouveau, and laissez faire locals who value the city's casual atmosphere, Brussels is a great stop to add on your European vacation.
12. Laissez faire is deep rooted in the history of western economic thought.
13. Historically, this process has experienced five stages: mercantilism, laissez faire, infant industry protection, Keynesianism and the strategic trade policy.
14. Just as the ultra laissez faire Government of pre 1930s America gave way, I believe people today sense massive political failure and are looking for change.
15. Secondly, as the method or means for the state to administrate economic activities, the "Laissez faire" and " Interventionism " are consolidated in parallel.
16. There is another important aspect to this philosophy of laissez faire: It is the fear, in all observers of all forms of art, of guessing wrong.
17. These findings provide evidence on positive role of reputation in a laissez faire virtual market.
17. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
18. Set against the paralysis that afflicts the US, it might even be said to have eclipsed the West's laissez faire, democratically driven approach to economic management, and provide a model for us all.
19. There have three theories with regard to the valid basis of inculpatory act of rescue: subjectivism doctrine, the benefit weight doctrine, and the laissez faire behavior doctrine.
20. But this fall the former FederalReserve chairman was being blamed for the laissez faire economicpolicies that contributed to the current financial crisis.
21. The officials' actions were a departure from Russia's usual laissez faire approach to online crime.
22. American credit consumption concept of overdraft of the future, their laissez faire financial system and the foreign policies even controversial at home may all need change.
More similar words: fair, fairy, unfair, affair, fairly, renaissance, fair play, clairvoyant, love affair, clairvoyance, dissect, dissent, dissemble, state of affairs, voltaire, impaired, dissenting, dissertation, by fair means or foul, questionnaire, aisle, waist, raise, praise, liaison, appraise, lain, claim, fail, faint.