Random good picture Not show
1) Surprisingly, it follows a Lagrange point on Mars' s orbit.
2) An off-duty state trooper was killed on LaGrange Street.
3) Lagrange discovered the lower limit.
4) By lagrange dynamic equations, the dynamic model of the simplified biped is given respectively in the period of single-foot support and double- foot support,[http://sentencedict.com/lagrange.html] and this model is easy to control.
5) A self-adaptive Lagrange Relaxation Algorithm that can achieve global optimal solution was used to solve it.
6) The Lagrange function and the micro increasing rate of the network loss strive for the reactive power optimization compensation.
7) The relationship between the Riemannian geometric framework of Lagrange equation and the topology graph representation of classic mechanical systems is discussed.
8) The Illinois River locks would be built near LaGrange and Peoria, Illinois.
9) Expect one about a min/max problem, something about Lagrange multipliers, something about the chain rule and something about constrained partial derivatives.
10) Neither Euler nor Lagrange envisioned the rich possibilities which their work on complex integers opened up.
11) GPS ephemeris data interpolation, using Lagrange, Newton's Law[sentencedict.com], which is good information!
12) Fluids: pressure, hydrostatics, Euler and Lagrange variables of a continuum, continuity equation, Euler equation of motion.
13) It is composed of variable neurons, Lagrange multiplier neurons and Kuhn - Tucker multiplier neurons which are interconnected.
14) The Lagrange equations were used to establish the dynamic equations and the mathematical model of motion of the firing pin.
15) Functions: rendering the original function, Lagrange interpolation, cubic spline interpolation function.
16) Building the Lagrange function of the robot arm system; 5.
17) Finally discusses the Lagrange mean value theorem proof method of constructing auxiliary function in order to expand on the idea of theorem proving.
18) Then the Lagrange particle track model and the uniphase coupling method are used to simulate the gas-solid two phase flow field in the centrifugal fan.
19) After developing Lagrange multiplier algorithm, we provide steps to obtain the optimal desampling FIR filter.
20) Combined with Lagrange multiplier method, a new continuum structural topologic optimization method is proposed.
21) Methods When the total absorbed energy was defined, with the proposed TCP model and the method of Lagrange multiplier, the condition which can cause the optimum TCP will be derived.
22) Based on the analytical expressions of singe pile and Lagrange interpolating function, the closed-form analytical expressions of displacement fields of soil around jacked group piles were derived.
23) Parking an asteroid in a gravitationally neutral spot between the Earth and the sun, known as a Lagrange point, would provide a stationary base from which to launch missions further into space.
24) Moreover, the kinematics model was built by homogeneous coordinates while kinetics model of single-supporting was built by Lagrange function.
25) A new type of interpolation function that is similar to Lagrange function has been established in this paper, with the uniqueness theorem and interpolation cosine theorem given.
26) Constrained optimization methods include feasible directions, projection, interior point, and Lagrange multiplier methods.
27) In this article, the working equation of the electricity machinery sound system is described by the Lagrange Maxwell equation.
28) Based on the piston theory of supersonic flow, the second lagrange equation is used to set up the dynamic equations of an airfoil with store in the supersonic or hypersonic flow.
29) The trip to moon will take three to four months, via a naturally occurring celestial "rest stop" called a Lagrange Point.
30) There is also a comprehensive treatment of optimality conditions, Lagrange multiplier theory, and duality theory.
More similar words: flagrant, flagrantly, grange, granger, long-range, firing range, working range, trading range, driving range, shooting range, measuring range, long-range forecast, long-range planning, pellagra, conflagrate, deflagration, conflagration, a grand, vagrant, vagrancy, fragrant, fragrance, range, orange, ranger, exchange agreement, derange, range in, in range, arrange.