Random good picture Not show
1. You know about Amanda's baby, don't you?
2. People who work in banks know about finance.
3. Really? Didn't she know about it?
4. I happened to know about him.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. You seemed to know about this book, and by inference I thought you had read it.
6. There may be other problems that we don't know about.
7. "Maybe your husband does things that you don't know about, " he said with a smirk.
8. I will let you know about it as soon as we come to any conclusion.
9. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for something to eat.
10. Do you know about computers?
11. What does he know about football, anyway?
12. I swear to God I didn't know about it.
13. No one was supposed to know about it.
14. It's annoying that we didn't know about this before.
15. Trust me - I know about these things.
16. The neighbors know about his wronging her.
17. The public has a right to know about this.
18. What does she know about relationships?
19. I dare say you know about it already.
20. We all know about his early experiments in flying.
21. I know about him, but I've never met him.
22. We know about magnetism by the way magnets act.
23. Do you know about Jack getting arrested?
24. I learned most of what I know about gardening through trial and error.
25. I don't know about you but I'm in need of a drink.
26. I don't know about you, but I'll be glad when Christmas is over.
27. Some of us have habits few people know about and we keep it this way.
28. If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking.
29. This recipe book is worth its weight in gold - it tells you everything you need to know about cookery.
30. We're dealing with probably the biggest missing link in what we know about human evolution.
More similar words: about, go about, get about, care about, set about, come about, just about, forget about, abound in, bring about, inquire about, complain about, in no way, toward, now and then, know, throw away, knock, well-known, well known, knock off, knock out, knock down, acknowledge, rub out, bounce, labor, boundary, above all, a body of.