Random good picture Not show
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was thoughtful and precise when he drew a link between humanism, tolerance, reason, and progress.
2. India's leader, Jawaharlal Nehru, once complained of this danger to China's Premier Chou Enlai.
3. Jawaharlal Nehru ( 1889 -- 1964 ), first prime minister of independent India ( 1947 -- 1964 ).
4. Most of our leaders like Kennedy, Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, and Mother Theresa are among these. These are charismatic people.
5. His great-grandfather, grandmother and father became prime ministers (Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi respectively).
6. An African expert at New Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University, A.K.Pasha, says Africa is emerging as the new global oil hub.
7. In 1950 a contest between Lord Tedder and Jawaharlal Nehru, then prime minister of India, was a non-event after Nehru made it clear he was too busy building a country to accept even if elected.
8. When Jawaharlal Nehru read Buck's captivating tale aloud to Mahatma Gandhi on his sick-bed, both men burst out laughing.
9. Above an Indian girl carries a brick at a construction site in front of the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Feb. 3.
10. "All these are big black boxes," said Rajiv Saxena, a professor at the school of life sciences at India's Jawaharlal Nehru University.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. This refusal to compromise underscores China's unreliability as a neighbor, says Srikanth Kondapalli, head of the Centre for East Asian Studies at New Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University.
12. Twenty-seven people were injured yesterday when a footbridge collapsed near the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, home to the opening and closing ceremonies, television channel CNN-IBN reported.
13. Pic.21 An Indian woman works at a construction project in front of the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on February 01, 2010 in New Delhi, India.
14. Here, an Indian boy walks with his mother under the shadow of Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium back to their temporary dwelling after having worked a full day on a drainage system on Feb. 3.
15. Among the leaders he knew well were Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru.
16. But Chintamani Mahapatra, a U.S. studies professor at Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University, says it just comes down to business.
17. The last time India had a defined concept of its international role, Jawaharlal Nehru was the prime minister.
18. The firm began production in the 1950s - when Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru described the typewriter as a symbol of India's emerging independence and industrialisation.
19. The early decades were completely dominated by the intellectually romantic worldview of Jawaharlal Nehru, India's first prime minister who was also his own foreign minister.
20. Pic.22 Indian children work nearby to their parents at a construction project in front of the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on January 30, 2010 in New Delhi, India.
More similar words: charlatan, parlance, harlot, Charlie, harlequin, pearl harbor, harlem renaissance, jaw, on one hand, all alone, all along, kuala lumpur, shrub, shrug, malnourished, abraham, thrust, lend a hand, lift a hand, tomahawk, shrug off, serial number, malnutrition, shrunken, malnourishment, shrubbery, overlap, overlay, motherland, bring to a halt.