Random good picture Not show
1. The group has been notoriously fickle in the past.
2. Women have become more assertive in the past decade.
3. In the past the exam had been overemphasized.
4. These things happened in the past years.
5. Do not make life difficutt in the past.
6. In the past, many children died in infancy.
7. Back to have in the past, returned to the original.
8. Life is not waiting for the storm in the past, but learning to dance.
9. In the past, a woman needed to be chaste to make a good marriage.
10. In the past, armies used catapults to hurl heavy stones at enemy fortifications.
11. It has developed very fast in the past years,more and more people come here to seek opportunities.
12. In the past central government had a monopoly on television broadcasting.
13. We always want to forget the past, but in the past, but did not forget us.
14. We always want to forget the past, but in the past,[sentencedict.com/in the past.html] but did not forg.
15. In the past, I only wanted people to see the best of me. Now, I find that I do not mind your seeing my faults because I want you to accept me the way I am.
16. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
17. In the past kitchen knives were made in a forge.
18. It was fashionable in the past that women were laced in.
19. Hospitals now tend to discharge patients earlier than in the past.
20. Add -ed to all these verbs to put them in the past tense.
21. The report will be left on the shelf as so many reports have been left in the past.
22. The levels of trade union and political activism in this country have greatly declined in the past fifteen years.
23. More than 70 000 shopkeepers have been forced to put up the shutters in the past year.
24. The way we work has undergone a radical transformation in the past decade.
25. Wishing you a birthday that is among your very best.I hope that all the years ahead will be as happy as you have been in the past.
26. The country's leader has expressed a wish to atone for his actions in the past.
27. We learn to let go of things and people that hurt us in the past and just move on. For life is all about moving on.
28. Some US industries are not as competitive as they have been in the past.
29. Many of the aid projects in the developing world have been misdirected in the past.
30. We did an analysis of the way that government money has been spent in the past.
More similar words: in the least, not in the least, pasta, pastor, to the point, in that, in the way, in the air, in the end, in the main, in the open, in the dark, in the way of, in the world, in this case, in the name of, in the future, in the case of, in the heat of, in the course of, in the long run, in the event of, in the shape of, in the distance, in the first place, pass, for the present, depart, repair, pass by.