Random good picture Not show
4. Things worked out well for Jeanne in the end.
5. In the end, wiser counsels prevailed.
6. In the end, a draw was a fair result.
7. In the end they were forced to surrender.
8. All rivers in the end flow to the sea.
9. I'm glad I relented in the end.
10. In the end she wangled an invitation.
11. I knew that everything would turn out fine in the end.
12. In the end he was forced to resign but it was all very hush-hush.
13. In the end they had to amputate his foot to free him from the wrecked car.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. I am sure that common sense will prevail in the end.
15. They prefer, in the end, to stick with what they know.
16. In the end, we all decided to organize a concert for Easter.
17. All her hard work paid off in the end, and she finally passed the exam.
18. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
19. Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
20. None of us can vow to be perfect. In the end all we can do is promise to love each other with everything we've got. Because love's the best thing we do.
21. There are only two powers in the world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter.
22. Life without sinuations and frustrations is life the flower in greenhouse, which can not stand the challenge from wind and rain , frost and snow ,and will srely die away in the end .
23. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who meets a lot to you ,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
24. The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.
25. We protested about the changes for a long time,(Sentencedict.com) but in the end we had to submit.
26. He's not sure about the idea at the moment, but I'm sure we'll win him over in the end.
27. The world is so big but I met you, while the world is so small that I lost you in the end.
28. After much discussion among the directors the matter was settled in the end.
29. I had to ask him several times for my money, and he paid up in the end.
30. It makes sense to buy a large packet because it works out cheaper in the end.
More similar words: at the end of, by the end of, in the event of, in that, in the way, in the air, intend, in the way of, in the dark, in the past, in the main, in the open, in this case, in the world, in the least, in the name of, in the heat of, in the case of, in the future, in the long run, in the course of, in the shape of, not in the least, in the distance, in the first place, teen, queen, sheet, sheer, heel.