Random good picture Not show
1. This door is narrow in proportion to its height.
2. His success is in proportion to his effort.
3. His short legs were not in proportion to his long body.
4. Her feet are small in proportion to her height.
5. The room is wide in proportion to its height.
6. Payment will be in proportion to the work done, not to the time spent doing it.
7. Spices had a high value in proportion to their weight.
8. The cost of insurance increases in proportion to the performance of the car.
9. The pressure in the cylinders would go up in proportion to the boiler pressure.
10. His feet seem very small in proportion to his body.
11. A man's vanity is actually in proportion to his ignorance.
12. The puppies' ears should be neat and in proportion to the head.
13. The room is very long in proportion to its width.
14. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin
15. Discontent comes in proportion to knowledge.
16. In proportion to their numbers young ghetto males commit seven times more homicides and 30 percent more suicides than young white males.
17. Allies received attention in proportion to their contribution to the Western alliance.
18. Using this error, weights are changed in proportion to the error times the input signal.
19. The ability to process information increases in proportion to the number of layers in the network.
20. The estimate was exaggerated in proportion to the original exaggeration of the size of the fleet.
21. The mirror would then rotate in proportion to the strength of the current.
22. Not medically perhaps, but certainly in proportion to the commercialism that preceded him.
23. His expenditure on pleasure and luxuries is rather high in proportion to his income.
24. Children tend to have relatively larger heads than adults in proportion to the rest of their body.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Despite the egress of isolated specimens, museum collections grow in proportion to the director's burden of deciding what to accept.
26. All our coinage, even our notes, diminish in size in proportion to what you can buy with it.
27. The value of shared facilities or labour must be apportioned strictly in proportion to relative benefits received.
28. Although all members participate in the decision-making process, votes are allotted in proportion to the size of their quotas.
29. One way would be to form a holding company to which both banks would issue shares in proportion to their shareholders' funds.
30. Selected industries have also been able to secure extra depreciation in proportion to any increase in the share of exports in their total sales.
More similar words: proportion, portion, abortion, in addition to, in relation to, transportation, pay attention to, propose, proposed, on top of, supportive, reporting, corporation, promotion, participation, protection, production, projection, contribution, prosecution, confrontation, a bone of contention, in practice, drop off, drop out, environmental protection, nonprofit, metropolitan, in point of, in particular.