Random good picture Not show
1) He is next in line to the throne .
2) Pensions should be increased annually in line with earnings or prices, whichever is the higher.
3) Don't cut in line.
4) The company's results are in line with stock market expectations.
5) The horses were in line, ready for the off.
6) I should be in line for promotion soon.
7) She is in line for promotion.
8) Don't push in; wait in line like everyone else.
9) Annual pay increases will be in line with inflation.
10) He tried to cut in line .
11) I had been standing in line for three hours.
12) She's in line for promotion.
13) For 'neat' in line 3 read 'nest'.
14) Wage increases must be in line with inflation.
15) For 'madam' in line 3 read 'madman'.
16) The interest rate is in line with the forecast.
17) For"right"in line 12 please read"night".
18) He is second in line to the chairman.
19) Pensions will be increased in line with inflation.
20) State benefits will rise in line with inflation.
21) Place your right toe in line with your left heel.
22) He must be first in line for the editor's job.
23) He must be in line for a place in the Guinness Book of Records.
24) Your salary will be increased in line with the 3% inflation expected this autumn.
25) He is next in line of succession to the British throne.
26) The various categories of operating expenditure are broadly in line with expectations.
27) The woman next in line began to mutter to herself.
28) She saw some friends in line and cut in with them.
29) An eclipse happens when the earth and moon are in line with the sun.
30) All this was just designed to frighten me and keep me in line.
More similar words: in line with, online, fall in love, fall in love with, line, outline, line up, decline, airline, headline, deadline, gasoline, guideline, the front line, unlike, unlikely, enlisted, mainly, ungainly, certainly, certainly not, link, blink, call in, cling, fill in, ruling, link up, pull in, roll in.