Random good picture Not show
1. Keep these papers together in case they are lost.
2. Fire-brigades are standing by in case of an explosion.
3. Note down her telephone number in case you forget.
4. I'd chain your bike up just in case.
5. In case he comes, let me know.
6. The hospital has a backup generator in case there is a power failure.
7. In case of fire(sentencedict.com), walk quickly to the nearest door.
8. Don't play by the river in case you fall in and drown!
9. A buffer stock of grain was held in case of emergency shortages.
10. I'm worried about washing that shirt in case it shrinks.
11. Never walk behind a horse in case it kicks out at you.
12. Never walk behind a horse in case it lashes out.
13. We fenced off the lake in case the children should fall in.
14. It's safest to remain a good distance behind, in case the car in front suddenly stops.
15. We fenced off the pool in case the children should fall in.
16. She drew back from the window in case anyone saw her.
17. Keep some candles as a standby in case the power fails.
18. There are candles strategically placed — just in case we have another power cut.
19. He didn't talk about his exam results in case people thought he was boasting.
20. Keep your receipt in case you want to bring it back.
21. Pick over the lentils carefully in case there are any stones among them.
22. In case of fire, ring the alarm bell.
23. Take some spare clothes in case you get wet.
24. Please remind me in case I should forget.
25. Wait outside in case you can be useful.
26. I have also taken out a life insurance policy on him just in case.
27. I always keep a drink of water by my bedside in case I am thirsty in the middle of the night.
28. I was going to ask if his dog was any better, but I didn't dare in case it had died.
29. I don't think I'll need any money but I'll bring some just in case.
30. She doesn't want to take her new boy-friend home in case her parents don't approve .
More similar words: in case of, case, in any case, in this case, in the case of, a case in point, truncated, casino, casual, cash in, phase, ease, base, cash in on, laser, casualty, at ease, phrase, broadcast, cast aside, purchase, release, based on, on occasion, occasional, database, decrease, basement, increased, in a sense.