Random good picture Not show
1. He is picking the surface of a millstone.
2. Picking me up when I'm down.
3. He was picking bits of fluff off his trousers.
4. Visitors were roped in for potato picking and harvesting.
5. The artist is picking in shadows in the picture.
6. She sat on the ground, picking the pictures apart.
7. Why are you picking on me?
8. The pace of economic growth is picking up.
9. Both groups on either side are just picking off innocent bystanders.
10. Stop picking your nose!
11. Molly had cringed when Ann started picking up the guitar.
12. She blenched at the thought of picking up the dead animal.
13. Have you ever seen I am picking up the missing for you in the night spring breezing in the yard full of moonlight.
14. Bob uses the van for picking up groceries.
15. Anyone who starts picking fights is out at once.
16. He discarded before picking up another card.
17. She is forever picking at the child.
18. The little birds are picking the grain.
19. The peasants were picking up in the field.
20. Her social life was picking up at last.
21. Picking your nose is a repulsive habit.
22. Picking your nose is a revolting habit.
23. She was picking at her skirt.
24. The train was gradually picking up speed.
25. I'm tired of picking up after you!sentencedict.com/picking.html
26. The baby is picking at the bedclothes.
27. Leave the child alone; you're always picking at her.
28. Russell spoke slowly(sentencedict.com), picking his words very carefully.
29. The child refuses to eat this fruit without first picking out the stones.
30. The mother wanted her little son to get rid of the bad habit of picking at his food.
More similar words: licking, politicking, alive and kicking, mocking, fucking, lacking, cracking, shocking, checking, knocking, hijacking, checking account, check in, stick it out, pick, pickup, pick up, pick off, pick at, pick on, pick out, picket line, pick holes in, sinking feeling, king, taking, joking, liking, parking, Lurking.