Random good picture Not show
1. A somnambulist can happily combine sleep and exercise.
2. In the day, he went around like a somnambulist, with absent stare, gazing upon the world he had just discovered.
3. It was Napoleon, the immense somnambulist of this dream which had crumbled, essaying once more to advance.
4. Many accounts attest to a somnambulist leaving their house clad only in underpants, or rising to cook a meal and returning to bed without so much as tasting it.
5. The husband agreed that he had been bewitched; he spoke like a somnambulist, in tones of grief.
6. Finally Richards got up and strode aimlessly about the room, ploughing his hands through his hair, much as a somnambulist might do who was having a bad dream.
More similar words: somnambulate, ambulance, ambulatory, perambulator, oculist, populist, ambush, insomnia, insomniac, somnolent, hamburger, somnolence, unambiguous, list, enlist, listen, glisten, blister, fatalist, novelist, listen to, pugilist, enlisted, ballistic, royalist, listen for, idealist, listener, listless, blacklist.