Random good picture Not show
1) Hydride: Inorganic compound of hydrogen with another element.
2) The pertinent siloxane compounds contain two silicon hydride bonds.
3) Zirconium hydride has excellent practical prospects due to its properties as neutron-moderator material in nuclear reaction piles.
4) Amorphous beryllium hydride , as ablator, can increase conversion from laser to X - rays .
5) Companies are hydride battery cathode material of spherical nickel hydroxide Asia, one of the main suppliers.
6) Urine - Determination of selenium - Hydride generation - atomic absorption spectrometric method.
7) Disclosed is a safety explosion proof type sodium hydride adder which is an integral structure.
8) High quality GaN film was grown by hydride vapor phase epitaxy ( HVPE ) using porous AAO as mask.
9) Coke, independent of hydride transfer, is mainly produced by hydrogen transfer.
10) tri-n - butyl tin hydride is, a univenal organotin reagent in organic synthesis.
11) The analytical technique, hydride generation-atomic fluorescence spectrometry(HG-AFS), is used to determine hydrargyrum and arsenic in water sample simultaneously.
12) Note: The nickel-metal hydride cell, however, may release gas to towards the end of its life due to the accumulation of hydrogen in the cell.
13) Metal hydride is a kind of functional material widely used, which can reversibly absorb and desorb a large amount of hydrogen, and the reaction kinetics of the process has attracted many attentions.
14) A hydride generation-atomic fluorescence spectrometric method for the determination of trace arsenic and mercury in calcined magnesite and brucite was achieved.
15) Tri - n - butyl tin hydride is, a univenal organotin reagent in organic synthesis.
16) And lithium batteries and metal hydride batteries, which is great hot topics.
17) Hydride atomic fluorescence spectrometric method is used to analyze cadmium in hair.
18) One important problem about zirconium hydride must be resolved is its working temperatures influence when it is used in reaction piles.
19) The hydride generation atomic spectrometric method was adopted for the determination of arsenic in sunflower oil.
20) The 50-mile range is expected to double within the next year with the introduction of nickel hydride battery technology, Chapman said.
21) A simple, rapid and sensitive method for the determination of trace arsenic in stibnite by hydride generation A AS has been studied.
22) A solvent resistant adhesive obtained by the crosslinking of a hydroxyl or urea or hydrocarbon terminated unsaturated polyurethane or polyurethane-urea polymer with a peroxide or a silicone hydride.
23) A rearrangement reaction of 3 - butyl phthalide to 1 - methyl - 5 - carboxyl - tetrahydronaphthalene under the catalysis of A1C13 by hydride transfer was observed.
24) The technology process and production situation of the chlorine hydride absorption system in potassium sulphate process with traditional sulphuric acid process is introduced.
25) In this paper, recycling value of waste battery has been analyzed, in order of recycling values are lead acid battery, nickel cadmium battery,(http://sentencedict.com/hydride.html) nickel hydride battery and dry cell battery.
26) Acetylated distarch adipates was prepared by waxy corn starch with adipic acetic mixed an- hydride.
27) A method for determination of trace arsenic in high-purity boracic acid by hydride generation atomic fluorescence spectrometry is presented.
28) Hydrogen permeation barrier was manufactured by electrodeposited chromium on zirconium hydride and the anti-permeation effect of the Cr coatings were investigated.
29) The car can go up to 47 miles per hour on its nickel - metal hydride battery pack.
30) Hydrogen permeation barrier can be prepared on the surface of zirconium hydride when zirconium hydride reacts with CO_2 and phosphorous red.
More similar words: anhydride, borohydride, acetic anhydride, hydrochloride, hydrogen chloride, hydric, ninhydrin, cyanohydrin, chlorohydrin, hydrazide, hydroxide, epichlorohydrin, hydroperoxide, park and ride, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen peroxide, calcium hydroxide, ammonium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide, hydro-, hydra, hydro, Hydros, hydrus, hydrant, hydrate, hydrous, hydrops, hydroxy.