Random good picture Not show
1. Their behaviours profaned the holy place.
2. Their behaviour profaned the holy place.
3. It's a holy place.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The invading army desecrated this holy place when they camped here.
5. When does holy place become wholly misplaced faith?
6. A holy place, right ...?
7. Respect this holy place, and abide all fates with composure, as mankind should.
8. A hallowed or holy place.
9. We visit a holy place, which accommodates the mummy of a monk.
10. Jerusalem is the common holy place of three kinds of monotheism: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
11. Q .2 Did Paul defy the Holy place of the Holy Temple?
12. Here, in this holy place, here if anywhere,(sentencedict.com) surely we shall find Him!
13. It's like the most holy place forJews to go and pray in Israel.
14. In their religion, the Black Hills were a holy place. They were the center of their world, where the gods lived.
15. GWT: He will send you help from his holy place and support you from Zion.
16. To them, as to all Christians, this is a holy place.
17. Could I possibly spend the rest of my life in this holy place?
18. The scabby, festering evil went out of him at the touch of this holy place.
19. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
20. And thou shalt take the ram of the consecration seethe his flesh in the holy place.
21. Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place?
22. You shall take the ram of ordination and boil its flesh in a holy place.
23. Its radiant splendor emanates from the Lord Jesus Christ transfigured in this holy place.
24. And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the LORD unto his place, into the oracle of the house, to the most holy place, even under the wings of the cherubims.
25. Honour and glory are before him: strong and fair is his holy place.
26. A so called Chamber of Division is supposed to be hidden in the temple, and exactly in that holy place one legendary stone, "Diluvium Gem", should be.
27. Traditionally, only once a year, on the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), could the high priest enter the fearsome Most Holy Place.
28. KIFL, Iraq — This small town, shaded by date palms on a bend of the Euphrates River, has been revered as a holy place for centuries — by Jews, by Muslims and, for periods of peace, at least, by both.
More similar words: place, in place, replace, misplace, displace, take place, complacent, workplace, in place of, out of place, placement, complacency, marketplace, replacement, polling place, take the place of, irreplaceable, in the first place, holy, melancholy, solace, palace, placid, placate, lacerate, shoelace, necklace, placating, placatory, placidity.