Random good picture Not show
1) These higher-ranked demons have the responsibility of directing the work of the lower ranking ones.
2) But a higher-ranking Navy officer overruled the recommendations, sending the officer to an administrative hearing offering no possibility of jail.
3) Companies controlled by higher-ranking government have higher corporate value.
4) Some higher-ranking individuals changed their behavior.
5) Vertices of higher-ranking features will not move to lower-ranking features, but vertices of equal-ranked features will be geometrically averaged.
6) Frustrated at not seeing higher-ranking bank bosses clapped in irons, the public and the US media are watching keenly.
7) The latter is applied to elders or higher-ranking officers as a respectful form of addressing.
8) Higher-ranking officials in Nanjing, capital of Jiangsu Province, got in touch.
9) There are 5 higher-ranking hospitals and a large group of farm hospitals in GDA.
10) For higher-ranking officials who managed to abscond with large amounts of money, the US was the favourite destination, while Canada,[http://sentencedict.com/higher-ranking.html] Australia and the Netherlands were also popular.
11) It seems to have considered legal action against higher-ranking officials, too.
12) These low-ranking wives have relatively more daughters than higher-ranking and monogamously married wives.
13) Many of them, the higher-ranking individuals for the most part, left altogether, and the others settled down at a safe distance, forming a rough circle about eighty yards around the lions.
14) Rapid changes in the occupational structure, facilitated by educational expansion, have increased the overall chances of entering higher-ranking occupations.
15) The lodge was often the cottage of the gamekeeper, caretaker, gatekeeper, or gardener, or it could be a larger building for occupation by a higher-ranking person.
16) Mr. Lewis acknowledged that year-end bonuses were cut across the company, with higher-ranking managers taking the largest 'hits.
17) And the most important of all: she is supportive. So that if her kid gets into a fight, even if it is with a higher-ranking individual, she will not hesitate to go in and help.
18) And as expected these women produced more daughters than higher-ranking and monogamous wives, according to the findings published in Biology Letters.
19) For example, alpha rolls. The early researchers saw this behavior and concluded that the higher-ranking wolf was forcibly rolling the subordinate to exert his dominance.
More similar words: higher rank, lower-ranking, high-ranking, ranking, franking, cranking, top-ranking, rankine, other ranks, lower rank, crankiness, frankincense, banking, nanking, spanking, planking, blanking, clanking, banking day, knight-errant, banking system, retail banking, central banking, banking industry, banking operation, banking business, wholesale banking, investment banking, banking institution, higher.