Random good picture Not show
1. She showed him around the ground floor of the empty house.
2. We live in a ground floor flat which backs onto a busy street.
3. The heavy spring rain has flooded out the ground floor of the hotel.
4. The plan of the ground floor is completely symmetrical.
5. The dining room is on the ground floor.
6. We took the lift down to the ground floor.
7. All the ground floor windows were fitted with bars.
8. My flat is on the ground floor.
9. They handed Grandma down to the ground floor.
10. Jenny now lives in a terraced ground floor flat.
11. The elevator descended slowly to the ground floor.
12. The elevator creaked to a halt at the ground floor.
13. The water rose to the level of the ground floor windows.
14. He's squatting te' flat at ground floor.
15. Get in on the ground floor.
16. People at ground floor windows offered soft drinks.
17. Above, ground floor plan of Saltoun, East Lothian.
18. Got to get in on the ground floor!
19. On the ground floor there is a temporary exhibition gallery with an exciting programme.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Situated on the ground floor of the prison, it is dark, depressing and claustrophobic.
21. Under the vaulted ground floor was a guardroom and small prison.
22. You can look down from the mezzanine into the ground floor lobby.
23. The permanent collection is displayed on the first floor, whilst the ground floor houses temporary exhibitions.
24. The flood left a thick deposit of mud over the entire ground floor of the house.
25. It's a good idea to bring students in on the ground floor, so that they can learn on the job.
26. I was lumbered with carrying the books from the ground floor to the six floor.
27. The family house was sold off but she remained in residence on the ground floor.
28. Investigations had revealed extensive rot in the beams under the ground floor.
29. It sounds vapid enough: the kind of remark Mrs Whosis on the ground floor would expect from me.
30. On Aug. 25, after a football match, right-wing extremists stormed the home and set the ground floor ablaze.
More similar words: underground, ground, grounds, groundnut, ungrounded, background, playground, groundwater, groundswell, common ground, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, floor, flounder, round, around, round off, round up, all round, surround, come round, get around, all around, go around, bum around, runaround, surrounded, surrounding, revolve around.