Random good picture Not show
31. Naturally artistic, these folks also gravitate toward jobs involving design, music, or dance.
32. We analyzed the Germen Duff Mitchell in the sights of organization construction, gravitate mechanism, financing model and person cultivation in this paper.
33. Whether blood related or not, people tend to gravitate to others, and eventually form a family unit.
34. Some SAD sufferers, he says, simply gravitate toward a lifestyle that accommodates the disease.
35. Both beginners and experts tend over time to gravitate towards intermediacy. Sentencedict.com
36. The multitaskers did not appear to gravitate to entertainment websites.
37. There are many satanic gimmicks, which deceptively present only part of the truth, and they are always bestsellers, because Satan knows that undiscerning people always gravitate toward evil.
38. At almost every British university, there is an ISOC to which practising Muslim students, seeking soulmates, soon gravitate.
39. Many beginner poker players naturally gravitate toward a level of game where they feel most comfortable.
40. Everyone is going to share the cost of public Wi-Fi because the penny-pinching public will gravitate to places that offer "free" Wi-Fi.
More similar words: gravitational, gravitas, gravity, depravity, engraving, invitation, levitation, aggravate, agitate, imitate, irritate, meditate, agitated, hesitate, militate, irritated, facilitate, agitatedly, felicitate, debilitate, incapacitate, resuscitate, precipitate, regurgitate, facilitated, rehabilitate, premeditated, state capitalism, cavity, ravine.