Random good picture Not show
1. She's a good prospect for the British team.
2. She's a good prospect for the national team.
3. Wilder is considered a good prospect for the next election.
4. The same is true where there is a good prospect that such a convention will emerge.
5. China, east alliance free trade area has good prospect.
6. Production practice shows that alloy plating has good prospect.
7. You should shine these babies having a good prospect.
8. China's automobile spare parts industry a very good prospect in the future . "
9. CONCLUSION It has a good prospect to acquire syringin by plant cell culture.
10. It has important technological value and good prospect for conducting research on shock wave compression technique.
11. Photocatalysis as one of advanced oxidation AOPs has good prospect on environmental protection.
12. Application him a good prospect,(Sentencedict) you can display a very broad arena.
13. Economic analysis showed that polysilicate -aluminum coagulants had good prospect to apply with low price and high performance.
14. Known for its good prospect and relatively lower bad loan rate, consumer's credit has been rapidly expanding, which has grown into one of the most competitive credit lines.
15. There is a good prospect to develop forsterite sand and forsterite brick in Zhubu and Heinipo, develop water soluble fertilizer with magnesite byproduct in Baitongchang.
16. Studies on mammary glandbioreactor of ruminants have a good prospect.
17. Yes ... I remember a hansom pipped me to a good prospect, in Threadneedle Street.
18. Conclusions Open reduction and internal fixation of rotationally and vertically unstable pelvis fracture through anterior approach can result in a satisfactory outcome, which has a good prospect.
19. Titania and titanate photocatalysts, which are nontoxic, insoluble, have a good prospect in dye wastewater treatment.
20. Conclusion HPG is a new, better filling material with good biocompatibility, faint inflammatory reaction, and it has thinner and softer capsula. It may has a good prospect of clinical application.
21. Thus fuzzy neural network controller based on RLS algorithm has a good prospect appliance in practice.
22. This device can be applied as a modulator or chopper in optical fiber signal transmission system and has a good prospect for its high modulation ratio and low price.
23. These several years, the special purpose vehicle industry with good prospect has developed fast in China.
24. The High Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor (HTGR) and external-combustion heat engine firing with non-traditional fuel bring Brayton-cycle helium turbine a very good prospect.
25. Our company are true-blue friend of greeting all circles comes. Expect to cooperate with your sincerity, achieve good prospect in all.
26. Therefore, the terpolymer use in EOR flooding as the main oil displacement agent and the blocking agent will have relatively good prospect.
27. In the performance of health care, polyporus had a good prospect.
28. Furthermore the ACFP is cheaper, so it has a good prospect.
29. It was pointed out that the domestically produced catalysts possessed good prospect of market.
30. The block has many advantages, such as simple production process, light weight, high strength, small conductivity and dry shrinkage etc. It is green building material product with good prospect.
More similar words: prospect, prospector, prospect for, prospectus, prospective, prospecting, prospectively, introspect, retrospect, retrospect to, in retrospect, retrospection, retrospective, introspective, introspection, retrospectively, fetch a good price, food product, food processor, world food programme, prosper, Prospero, prosperity, prospering, prosperous, radio spectrum, prosperously, spectroscopy, spectroscope, spectroscopic.