Synonym: chase, chase after, dog, give chase, pursue, quest after, quest for, tag, tail, track, trail. Similar words: after, after all, afterward, take after, look after, one after another, after school, after a while. Meaning: v. 1. go after with the intent to catch 2. go in search of or hunt for.
Random good picture Not show
1. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
2. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
3. Go after him and apologize.
4. Peterson was let go after less than two years.
5. I can't decide whether to go after the job or not.
6. Are you planning to go after Paul's job when he leaves?
7. But Ian Harte had to go after kicking out at Dennis Bergkamp two minutes before half-time.
8. Still I struggled against the temptation to go after him.
9. The police let her go after a night in jail.
10. Anyway, she told me if I didn't go after it she was goin' ter chuck us out.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. That means they could go after high-priced, proven major league players.
12. The mindset is to go after the person complaining, as opposed to the issue.
13. Bill leapt to his feet to go after the girl, but the others held him back.
14. Short of bankruptcy, business creditors can go after debtors with the full force of the law.
15. He'd have to go after him now, get the wire off him and fix the door.
16. As the bears go after salmon, not sticks, one might make a powerful ally in the Fishermen's War.
17. Phillips was first to go after an off-the-ball incident that escaped the attention of most people in the ground.
18. If you're in this business, you go after a reasonably cheap, reliable method.
19. Definitely the place to go after a good bike ride.
20. The other big name to come and go after the Cup final was Keith Curle when the price is right.
21. A great place for young fellers to go after they come out of the pub and there was always trouble there.
22. Mary got up to go after them, but I put out my arm to restrain her.
23. Full of the old religion still, people say - not a place to go after dark.
24. She's moaning about all your dental appointments, saying it would be better if you could go after school.
25. To top it off, no effort was made to go after these guys.
26. What Katz should have done was fire Lucas, name an interim head coach, and then go after Ford.
27. Sometimes, it's simply a question of somewhere safe to go after school while parents are working.
28. Ask him to show you what you need for refreshment and never go after a solution of your own design.
29. When the children become only more wild, the Bloomfields blame their governess, and Agnes is let go after one year.
30. It is all about the winning and they both simply go after it in their way that gets them there.
More similar words: after, after all, afterward, take after, look after, one after another, after school, after a while, day after day, year after year, goat, go about, go all out, go ahead, go around, craft, draft, often, soften, gifted, aircraft, fifteen, more often than not, term, outer, terms, alter, meter, later, water.