Random good picture Not show
1. Several hypotheses for global warming have been suggested.
2. The threat of global warming will eventually force the US to slow down its energy consumption.
3. The general secretary opened the congress on global warming.
4. Global warming will affect all of us.
5. Global warming is a real problem.
6. Global warming has become a very hot issue.
7. The probable result of global warming will be a rise in sea levels.
8. Scientists fear that global warming has gone beyond the point of no return.
9. Newspapers seized on the results as proof that global warming wasn'treally happening.
10. He described global warming as "an environmental time bomb ticking away".
11. In an otherwise excellent issue about global warming, I found Jeremy Creed's article very unconvincing.
12. She is a sceptic about the dangers of global warming.
13. We are all beginning to experience global warming due to the enhanced greenhouse effect.
14. Heedless destruction of the rainforests is contributing to global warming.
15. Will global warming mean the spread of tropical parasitic diseases?
16. She is a skeptic about the dangers of global warming.
17. The programme was intended to focus attention on global warming.
18. Temperature records have unequivocally confirmed the existence of global warming.
19. The effects of global warming, while not immediate, are potentially catastrophic.
20. Unlike acid rain or deforestation, global warming has no visible manifestation .
21. Global warming could be accelerated due to the thinning of the ozone layer.
22. Rich industrialised countries have sown the seeds of global warming.
23. Dr Subroto questioned the scientific assumption on which the global warming theory is based.
24. Do you think that these higher-than-average temperatures are attributable to global warming?
25. Environmentalists fear that this is a short-sighted approach to the problem of global warming.
26. It is impossible to predict what the eventual outcome of global warming will be.
27. Britain came bottom on efforts to tackle pollution and global warming.
28. What amazing train of thought led you from Napoleon to global warming?
29. What is lacking is the political will to get anything done about global warming.
30. They used a computer to model the possible effects of global warming.
More similar words: swarming, global, globally, globalize, globalization, stalwart, subsistence farming, glooming, always, conforming, determining, brainstorming, globe, globular, compressional wave, bulwark, civil war, warm, near miss, armistice, warm up, warmth, english civil war, lukewarm, vermin, determine, terminate, never mind, undermine, determined.