Random good picture Not show
(1) The landlord gave notice of the termination of tenancy.
(2) Jim gave notice on Thursday.
(3) I've been given notice to quit my flat .
(4) She's given notice that she intends to leave.
(5) Dozens of families on the estate have been give notice to quit .
(6) In Illinois, state law requires that a second-year probationary teacher be given notice of the reasons for nonrenewal.
(7) In our state the prosecution must give notice at the time of indictment if it is seeking the death penalty.
(8) Parents may therefore voluntarily agree to give notice before recovering their children.
(9) The nominee summons the meeting, giving notice to every creditor.
(10) He was given notice that when his employment at Hendon terminated, he could be re-employed at Ruislip as a tester.
(11) Hence, I give notice of the item for Co-ordinators and hope people may give some preliminary thought about it.
(12) Tenants who refuse to accept leases are given notice to quit and find themselves on the streets after years of loyal service.
(13) Thousands of pub landlords had been given notices to quit and offered lease agreements with rents widely regarded as excessive.
(14) The couple's flat in Wandsworth was worth ￡64,000 against a mortgage debt of ￡83,000 when the bank gave notice of repossession.
(15) In 1988 the foster parents gave notice of their application to adopt the child.
(16) Where neither attend despite being given notice of the appointment, the court may refuse to make directions.
(17) Any respondent to the proposed application is likely to be given notice of hearing of any request for leave.
(18) As if water had the power of counsel, of giving allowance or giving notice against its own exploitation.
(19) But account-holders are limited to five withdrawals from the account each year without giving notice or paying a penalty.
(20) When Salomea tried to find another job, she was turned down because she had been given notice from her previous employment.
(21) You've already given notice to the work-force, though you haven't paid them their dues.
(22) The priority of successive mortgagees depends on the date when the mortgagee gives notice to the debtor or trustee.
(23) We also sometimes wish that we were given notice about the arrangements being made for us, and were consulted.
(24) You must give notice of changes in the arrangement.
(25) If so when must you give notice.
(26) You must give notice of changes in the arrangements.
(27) Do I have to give notice if I want to move?
(28) In this event, the Engineer give notice to the Contractor accordingly. Sentencedict.com
(29) The Company to give notice to enforce strict adherence to all terms of this Agreement.
(30) Firman knows nothing about your plans. You'll tell him asas you're ready to give notice.
More similar words: take notice of, give, exotic, give way, give in, give up, give out, give off, motive, give away, give way to, give back, practice, give ear to, give birth, do justice, give rise to, in practice, out of practice, effectiveness, phenomenon, enough, enormous, take note of, indigenous, notion, motion, voting, in no time, at no time.