Random good picture Not show
1. It's time to get ready.
2. Let's pack up and get ready to start at once.
3. Time to pick up and get ready for dinner.
4. Stop messing around and get ready for school.
5. Quiet down and get ready for bed!
6. I'd better go and get ready.
7. Hurry up and get ready we're waiting!
8. Why does it take you so long to get ready to go out?
9. We were all running around trying to get ready in time.
10. Susan was on the wing doing things to get ready for her trip.
11. Why is it always such a rush to get ready in the mornings?
12. It took her a long time to get ready for church.
13. Now,(sentencedict.com) get ready to negotiate with everybody.
14. Get ready to let those good times roll.
15. And you've got a show to get ready.
16. That's settled then. I'll go and get ready.
17. Ware pensioners get ready for their outing.
18. It was soon time for the actors to get ready for the evening performance.
19. You'd better go get ready - it's almost 8 o'clock.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I must go now and you get ready for supper with the merchant fellow.
21. In short, get ready for another wild ride on the information highway in 1997.
22. What does it mean to get ready for the opportunities ahead?
23. You've caught me on the hop, I'm afraid give me five minutes to get ready.
24. We're leaving at eight o'clock, so you've got half an hour to get ready.
25. The children thought of a clever ruse to get their mother to leave the house so they could get ready for her surprise.
26. The captain plotted out the ship's course and told the crew to get ready.
27. It's no use complaining about the failure of our experiment; what we should do now is to make the best of a bad job and get ready to start anew.
28. Tidy up the room and plump up the cushions to get ready for our guests.
29. There was much activity at Brooklands as people strove to get ready for their attempts.
30. He sent a telegram to my mother telling her to get ready and pack.
More similar words: retreat, already, already in, steady, stream, treaty, streak, read, entreat, thread, reader, treatment, readily, mainstream, spread out, widespread, come true, get rid of, metropolitan, active transport, tree, trend, street, stress, stretch, actress, extreme, distress, stretch out, head.