Random good picture Not show
1. The mines had been closed down following a geological survey.
2. The geological prospecting team ranged over the desert in search of valuable deposits of oil.
3. Peter Ward is a seismologist with the US Geological Survey.
4. Concentrators in geological sciences elect either geology or geography.
5. The students of the geological class will be out on field exploration for the duration of the school year.
6. Scarborough Council commissioned geological experts earlier this year to survey the cliffs.
7. Previously he had been engaged in making a geological map of Devon and he now continued this work in an official capacity.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The geological map, Fig. 7, shows the distribution of the main Lewisian types.
9. In geological materials, luminescence is commonly controlled by the balance of activator and quencher centres.
10. Geological evidence proves beyond doubt that it is three million years old.
11. It is not surprising that its geological evolution also lies between these extremes.
12. Several geological factors may explain this apparent discrepancy.
13. The geological record of the phylum is accordingly excellent.
14. This region of unusual geological features is home to a number of endangered species, including ocelot and jaguar.
15. As befits its relatively young geological age, the specimen is preserved with its original shell material.
16. The workers skirted the edge of the cliff on a geological survey.
17. Chesapeake believes there are substantial oil and gas reserves in this eastern leg of the geological formation known as the Austin chalk.
18. The map represents an interpretation of the results of fieldwork sampling within a theoretical framework - the geological paradigm.
19. They were tempted by the vast underground riches of a country whose subsoil has been described as a geological scandal.
20. Life-size dinosaur models tower above the Prehistoric Park where authentic geological formations include mountain uplift, volcano, swampland and inland sea.
21. The results of these investigations are being integrated with new geophysical data to produce a three-dimensional geological model of the area.
22. Six months were spent in a gold mine as a geological assistant.
23. Nobody, not even the Labour party, could change the geological conditions.
24. Such examination may also help us to determine provenance by revealing inclusions characteristic of particular geological sources.
25. Older craters on the Earth have been erased by weathering and by geological activity.
26. One of the first tasks for the architects of Worldwide Plaza was to determine the geological makeup of the site.
27. According to Craig, the length of useful life of geological papers varies according to their subfield.
28. The average duration of each cycle seems, on the basis of geological evidence, to be very roughly around 500 Ma.
29. He renounced his apprenticeship in 1858 and resolved to follow his eldest brother into the ranks of the Geological Survey.
30. The Outer Hebrides Thrust, and all the important faults mentioned above can be found in the geological map Fig. 7.
More similar words: theological, theologically, ideological, archeological, ecological, biological, pathological, technological, chronological, psychological, meteorological, terminological, ornithological, chronological order, ecological succession, logical, logically, illogical, illogically, geology, neologism, archaeologist, pedagogical, logic, theology, ideology, archeology, archaeology, apologise, apologist.