Random good picture Not show
1) The fishermen said the company's seismic survey was frightening away fish.
2) The dog frightened away the squirrels.
3) The high level of crime is frightening away tourists.
4) The boy frightened away the pigeons from the roof.
5) To frighten away thieves and bring fertility.
6) He frightened away the best of our health.
7) But his presence has failed to frighten away the opposition and 11 runners have stood their ground at the five-day declaration stage.
8) The extremist characterization frightened away mainstream civil rights organizations, which made Hampton even more vulnerable to attack.
9) Guns are shot into the branches to frighten away evil spirits.
10) But you child's crying frighten away my three sick.
11) Another important part of celebration was using light frighten away dark spirits.
12) To frighten away evil spirits,(http://sentencedict.com/frighten away.html) both adults and children wore scary costumes as witches and ghosts.
13) Perhaps we may frighten away the ghost of so many years ago.
14) The government is convinced that the bombers want to frighten away foreign investors.
15) The purpose of many of the festivities is to frighten away bad spirits.
16) And this glowing pumpkin head has come a long way from the carved turnip lantern once used to frighten away unfriendly ghosts .
17) Do you believe that we can use crackers to frighten away evil spirits?
More similar words: frighten, frightened, frightening, brighten, right away, frightful, tighten, unrighteous, enlighten, bill of rights, righteousness, straighten, lightening, enlightened, straighten up, enlightenment, fighter, right, high tech, blighted, eighteen, delighted, upright, all right, foresighted, brightly, firefighter, forthright, sprightly, right wing.