Random good picture Not show
1. Experts were worried the financial system would not be able to bear the strain .
2. The financial system is rotten to the core.
3. Any financial system exists to mediate between those who wish to lend money and those who wish to borrow it.
4. The financial system is in effect a superstructure erected upon the real wealth of a nation - its physical assets.
5. The financial system may be about to enter uncharted territory.
6. The project approaches this question by examining the financial system in a country which has done well economically.
7. Consider the view that no banking and financial system can operate effectively without a central bank. 6.
8. The financial system was given more freedom than before, but that made it an even more ruthless broadcaster of economic frailties.
9. Elsewhere in the financial system, the creaking noises are getting louder.
10. The role of the financial system is to allow us to produce more goods and services to increase real income.
11. In the meantime the financial system remains perilously fragile.
12. Is the financial system a confidence trick?
13. However, our financial system is inadequately centralized.
14. But the financial system would remain a doomsday machine.
15. The financial system, once criticised for stodginess, is solid.
16. The bank then was at the pinnacle of England's financial system.
17. Care needs to be taken to ensure that regulation does not impair the efficiency of the financial system.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. So they have to find their way into the international financial system, where they can be given a veneer of legality.
19. It has the task of ensuring the stability and efficiency of the financial system.
20. The reader should endeavour to keep up to date with oil market developments because of their impact upon the international economy and financial system.
21. The devaluation of the lira did help restore some sense of stability to other parts of the financial system.
22. Important families grew out of brewing, for example, linking agricultural production to the financial system which channelled the profits.
23. There would be a mass exodus of people, a meltdown of the financial system, a city torn apart.
24. In Chapter 1 we said that it was the job of a financial system to channel funds from surplus to deficit sectors.
25. Thus the euro-currency markets have affected virtually every aspect of the world's financial system and institutions.
26. The demand for particular assets depends not only on their characteristics but also on the institutional make-up of the financial system.
27. A sudden collapse could cause a run on mutual funds, which could in turn threaten the financial system.
28. At the international level Aglietta argues that the principal mechanism regulating the economic relations between national states is the international financial system.
29. Those loans are the focal point of the bad-debt crisis plaguing the financial system and weighing down the economy.
30. That post bellum decade was ushered in by financial scandals, bank panics and a restructuring of the financial system.
More similar words: financial, skeletal system, financial crisis, refinancing, deficit financing, system, ecosystem, systematic, solar system, immune system, factory system, unitary system, systematically, operating system, economic system, domestic system, finance, endocrine system, seniority system, digestive system, lymphatic system, management system, circulatory system, respiratory system, federal reserve system, systematic desensitization, provincial, final solution, social services, special session.