Similar words: solution, resolution, absolution, evolution, devolution, revolution, revolutionary, glorious revolution. Meaning: n. the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler.
Random good picture Not show
1. But unchecked, she seeks total victory and final solutions.
2. My final solution to the problem was a bit risky, but not as risky as the alternatives - or so I thought!
3. The final solution to the problem of the restraint of beasts.
4. Logic and precision are put aside and the final solution is more important than the steps which lead to it.
5. The final solution will be selected from this secondary set.
6. Heinrich Himmler, Germany's Minister of the Interior, designated the camp as the locus of the "final solution of the Jewish question in Europe."
7. After, the final solution will be a factory for you benefit from the solution.
8. The full and final solution can only be found by themselves.
9. Clearly, the difference between the original proposals put forward in the White Paper and the final solution in 1977 is enormous.
10. This is the nature of sciences and pseudo-sciences,[Sentencedict] always striving for a set of rules and final solutions.
11. Heinrich Himmler was the chief architect of that nightmare, He shared Hitler's obsession with an Aryan master race, Together they manufactured the genocide of the Final Solution.
12. Relief well be regarded as completely block the leakage of the final solution.
13. All of the above attested that God's sacrificial love is a final solution to the eliminate man's sin and bestowment of his righteousness.
14. Then taken the ECT solution as feasible initial solution, the final solution was improved by using a heuristic algorithm.
15. With full determination, we are capable of finding a final solution to the Taiwan question.
16. It must be realized that a mere land reform in the form of reduction of rent and equalization of ownership does not promise a final solution of agrarian problems in China.
More similar words: solution, resolution, absolution, evolution, devolution, revolution, revolutionary, glorious revolution, absolutism, pollution, constitutional convention, institutional, constitutional, absolute, resolute, unconstitutional, dissolute, in all directions, absolutely, finally, semifinal, also, definition, isolation, execution, desolation, precaution, diminution, national, rational.