Random good picture Not show
1. She often figured in my dream.
2. Have you figured out the expenses?
3. The sculptor figured the girl in clay.
4. We hadn't figured on a long delay at the airport.
5. Nothing can't be figured out.The past just can't be reached again.
6. We figured the attendance at 150 000.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. He figured he would quit before Johnson fired him.
8. The boy was figured on a blackboard.
9. He figured himself as a good candidate.
10. It was worth the trouble, I figured.
11. His name figured among the guests.
12. Roger figured as chief guest.
13. The issue figured prominently in our discussion.
14. I hadn't figured on getting home so late.
15. Have you figured out how much it will cost?
16. I figured she was jealous.
17. I figured that you wouldn't come.
18. I figured you wouldn't come.
19. Human rights violations figured prominently in the report.
20. Have you figured out what's wrong with your car?
21. Environmental issues figured prominently in the talks.
22. Joe figured in all our touchdowns.
23. I have figured out how much during the week I spent.
24. Have you figured out how much the holiday will cost?
25. From the way he behaved, I figured that he was drunk.
26. The bookkeeper figured well.
27. Have you figured out how much the trip will cost?
28. She was younger than any of us had figured on.
29. I figured if I took the night train, I could be in Scotland by morning.
30. Troy was very clever for his age and had already figured out ways to outsmart her.
More similar words: disfigured, figure, figure in, figure on, figure out, disfigure, prefigure, configure, wax figure, figurehead, transfigure, public figure, figurine, figurative, figuratively, configuration, transfiguration, cured, scoured, inured, uncured, rumoured, assured, matured, honoured, tenured, armoured, favoured, coloured, injured.