Random good picture Not show
1. Look at Fidel Castro and his cigar.
2. In Havana in April, Fidel Castro politely told him to mind his own business.
3. Fidel Castro delivering speeches in the fields and plazas.
4. Although he is retiring as president, Fidel Castro remains first secretary of the Communist Party.
5. Indeed, after the recent Latin American summit meeting, Fidel Castro said that Mr.
6. Fidel Castro , Cuban revolutionary leader, was born near Brian , the son of a sugar planter.sentencedict.com/fidel castro.html
7. Niemeyer dedicated this piece to Cuba's leader Fidel Castro in celebration of the 155th anniversary of Cuba's independence hero Jose Marti.
8. Cuban president Fidel Castro had made his first live media appearance since February.
9. Cuban President Fidel Castro has made his first live media appearance since February.
10. Its members include Fidel Castro , Cuba's ailing leader.
11. Fidel Castro has criticised Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for what he called his anti - Semitic attitudes.
12. Fidel Castro ( 1926 -- ) -- Cuban revolutionary and leader of Cuba from 959.
13. President Bush denounced the regime of Cuban President Fidel Castro(sentencedict.com), saying its end is near.
14. Dr Fidel Castro, aged 32, is a bespectacled, strapping six-footer who has been described as an "educated, dedicated fanatic, a man of ideals, of courage, and of remarkable qualities of leadership".
15. Fidel Castro looks like he is getting healthier.
16. Supporters of Fidel Castro praised a leader who provided free health care and education in Cuba.
17. Old Hanoi hands said nothing had been seen on this scale since Fidel Castro hit town in the 1970s.
18. Jeffries spoke for well over an hour, without pause, without notes, as fluent and long-winded as Fidel Castro.
19. The US first imposed a trade embargo in 1960, one year after Fidel Castro, Che Guevara and other revolutionaries overthrew the US-backed dictator Fulgencio Batista.
20. Che Guevara was born in 1928 in Rosario , Argentina, in 1959 and now with Cuban leader Fidel Castro overthrew the Cuban dictatorship.
21. He then moved on, revealing a last greeter who had been invisible behind him: Fidel Castro.
22. February 16 , 1959 After overthrowing the brutal dictator Fulgencio Batista , Fidel Castro became premier of Cuba.
23. In Uruguay Tuesday, after a Mercosur trade bloc meeting, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he would be having lunch with Cuban leader Fidel Castro in Havana today.
24. What do tennis player Goran Ivanisevic and songwriter Paul McCartney 1 have in common with Fidel Castro?
25. In Uruguay Tuesday, after a Mercosur trade bloc meeting, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he would be having lunch with Cuban leader Fidel Castro in Havana today. Mr.
26. Born on a sugar plantation in eastern Cuba on August 13, 1926, Fidel Castro Ruz was the son of a Spanish immigrant landholder and a household servant.
27. There's been an embargo on trade and travels since Fidel Castro came to power in 1959.
28. Roque announced his government's intention to sign the pacts in December when Fidel Castro was still the Cuban president.
29. It was smuggled through the US diplomatic pouch, secretly installed across the facade of a building overlooking Havana and given a very specific mission: to annoy Fidel Castro.
30. The drivers of private jitney cabs were a favorite target for Fidel Castro, who accused them of being selfish capitalists charging hefty fares compared to highly-subsidized public bus services.
More similar words: infidel, fidelity, infidelity, cast aside, astrolabe, astrology, astronaut, disastrous, astronomer, catastrophe, astrophysics, astrophysicist, catastrophically, plaster cast, pencil case, confide, bona fide, confident, diffident, confidence, diffidently, widely, confidential, cast, caste, sideline, self-confidence, cast off, castor, guideline.