Random good picture Not show
5. I felt fairly easy after taking the medicine.
6. She felt undressed without her hat.
7. He felt an aching feeling in his stomach.
8. I felt stiff after a long walk.
9. She felt her heart give a great throb.
10. She felt nervous, increasingly lacking in confidence about herself.
11. I felt an uncontrollable urge to scream.
12. I felt a tremendous pressure on my chest.
13. Stevenson's deeply felt performance is a tour-de-force.
14. I felt all cosy tucked up in bed.
15. She had no inhibitions about saying what she felt.
16. The contempt he felt for his fellow students was obvious.
17. She felt a great sense of pride as she watched him accept the award.
18. It was so cold that he felt frozen to the marrow.
19. you smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
20. We all felt that the chairman had too much power.
21. The mechanism of producing the felting defect of cold rolled coil strip was analyzed.
22. It is made of a bed of wool felting together.
23. Materials can be made in several ways: by felting, bonding, knitting and weaving.
24. The less felting liquid can be used than other sand when using NFS.
25. For something over a century the major export item was beaver fur for felting and making into men's hats.
26. Lipid layer of a hydrophobic surface on which the anti felting resin can't deposit well.
27. According to the need of fabrics,[sentencedict.com/felting.html] we could use other styles cross section of felting needles.
28. Industrial cloth: 208,729,747, fiberglass cloth, glass fiber needle, barbed felting, film and liquid filtration cloth bag and so on.
29. Fabric : A cloth produced especially by knitting, weaving, or felting fibers.
30. Diatoms biological functions on subaerial Karst sedimentation are studied chiefly in this paper, including assimilation, tapping and felting effects, encrustation, cementation.
More similar words: pelting, melting, smelting, melting pot, melting point, bolting, tilting, halting, wilting, jolting, molting, lilting, felt, exulting, exalting, quilting, vaulting, faulting, moulting, revolting, resulting, insulting, haltingly, felted, exultingly, consulting, felt tip, insultingly, heartfelt, somersaulting.