Random good picture Not show
1. We saw rioters pelting police with bricks and bottles.
2. It's pelting down out there.
3. The blacksmith was pelting away at the hot iron.
4. By now the rain was pelting down.
5. You must put on a raincoat;it's pelting down now.
6. The rain was pelting down.
7. It was pelting with rain.
8. Stop those boys pelting stones at the poor dog!
9. The rain now was pelting down.
10. Three huge dogs came pelting into the street.
11. The hailstorm is pelting against the roof.
12. A shower of heavy rainfall was pelting on the roof of my house.
13. Shepherds was pelting through the gloaming their sheep and goats.
14. Demonstrators were pelting rocks and bottles at police.
15. We drove through pelting rain.
16. It's pelting with rain.
17. Apart from pelting the huntsmen with eggs and potatoes, there were few reports of violence.
18. The demonstrators came despite pelting snow and rumours that tanks and armoured vehicles were lurking on the city outskirts.
19. The rain was now pelting down, covering the windows with a coat of water as thick and opaque as glycerine.
20. The pelting rain soaked his clothes.
21. The cloulds began pelting rain on us.
22. The rain [ It ] is really pelting down.
23. The rain came pelting down.
24. Hailstones of abuse were pelting him.
25. There was a roll of thunder , and the rain started pelting down.
26. So why was she sitting here now, moodily watching the rain pelting down outside the patio doors?
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Jimmy halted between the two policemen when he saw Cardiff sitting behind a desk, rain pelting against the outside window.
28. We were thoroughly satisfied even though the rain was now pelting down.
29. Finally she spat angrily at the door of the building and shambled on her way, oblivious to the pelting rain.
30. The boys sat in the back of the class, pelting each other with pieces of rolled up paper.
More similar words: smelting, melting point, lilting, jolting, molting, wilting, exalting, exulting, revolting, insulting, resulting, exultingly, pelt, management consulting, built-in, result in, saltiness, multinational, spelling, sweltering, compelling, propelling, distinguishing, spellbinding, multiplying, multitasking, multilingual, ingratiating, noting, outing.