Random good picture Not show
1. The police were halting traffic on the parade route.
2. In a halting voice she said that she wished to make a statement.
3. Shyness made the boy speak in a halting manner.
4. He spoke quietly, in halting English.
5. Stephen ventured a few more sentences in halting Welsh.
6. We carried on a rather halting conversation.
7. Sandy had to tell his tale in halting Italian. Since Franco spoke no English,[sentencedict.com] he had no choice in the matter.
8. None has succeeded in halting the spread of violence.
9. The Nasdaq will also now consider halting trading in a stock that seems to soar or plunge beyond control, Campbell said.
10. When it comes to halting the opposition, they are the finest bunch of rejects in basketball.
11. The cancer research computer system crashed, halting vital research and ran up a bill of ￡10,000 making the calls.
12. I watched the last one turn, slowly, halting before it was smoothed down.
13. Halting in front of the mirror in the front room, the mirror that he had forced her to stare into, she winced.
14. The initial, halting conversation would be about Masai bravery and the importance of showing no pain.
15. Four photographers scampered round the podium, halting to squint through their viewfinders and freeze the scene with their flashlights.
16. He moderates his assent with the halting affirmative.
17. The officer replied in halting German.
18. Shyness made the girl speak in a halting manner.
19. a toddler's first few halting steps.
20. He speaks in a halting voice.
21. With halting steps I paced the streets.
22. An international agreement aimed at halting the destruction of the ozone layer.
23. The larger rebel groups have stopped fighting and there have been halting moves toward national reconciliation.
24. I felt our situation had been reversed: now I was the halting beginner, he was the fluent expert.
25. By 1993 the percentage had dropped to 12. 1 percent, and the trend shows no signs of halting.
26. In a similar way it is possible to phrase many other unsolved mathematical problems in terms of the Turing machine halting problem.
27. But as his hand grasped her arm, she recognised defeat, and, halting, she swung around.
28. He looks extremely real and solid, and is clearly not illusory, but he talks in a stiff, halting manner.
29. Then I was at my own ship, dismounting from the floater - and abruptly halting.
30. The Quechua mark the arrival of the dry season by halting all work and celebrating with ritual fights, religious ceremonies, and meetings.
More similar words: exalting, saltiness, bring to a halt, lilting, pelting, molting, jolting, wilting, smelting, exulting, insulting, revolting, resulting, exultingly, melting point, management consulting, alternating current, halt, halter, asphalt, real-time, altitude, local time, altimeter, CASUALTIES, real-time computer, built-in, result in, multinational, distinguishing.