Random good picture Not show
1. Finally, we shall briefly discuss the emancipatory values espoused by Marxists.
2. Its are main experience and practice: One, emancipatory thought, change idea.
3. Emancipatory thought, begging a thing is, about to encourage exploration, encourage innovation.
4. This is the actualest performance of emancipatory action of communism substantially.
5. The emancipatory power of PAR for owners and employees to become more efficient effective, and empowered.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. Emancipatory thought, rapid development, advocate culture of Anhui green network in the round, make pure network environment jointly, achieve harmonious society in all.
7. At present, one often encounters the argument that transformations in the economy are an emancipatory force for workers.
8. The lunt in the bathroom winds around, if show, people is like concealed below bead shade inside, this kind of secret touch is according with instantly youth to go after emancipatory nature.
9. Because the person enrages flourishing, switzerland depends on Asia-Pacific of wave road company CEO Ou revive big on the spot clappers: All get on for emancipatory tablet set up shop.
10. Current, do well the linchpin that community party builds is emancipatory thought, newer idea.
11. And Party school is having main effect in education cadre and talent and emancipatory thought respect.
12. The Marxism is classical the example that the writer is emancipatory thought, be practical and realistic.
13. Teacher Professional Development: From " Technical Interest " to " Emancipatory Interest "
More similar words: emancipator, emancipate, emancipated, emancipation, anticipatory, participatory, participator, principal investigator, crematory, exculpatory, conciliatory, denunciatory, mandatory, reconciliatory, ancient history, manipulatory, principal, principally, anticipate, principality, anticipated, participate, principalship, vice-principal, anticipative, anticipation, principal focus, unanticipated, participation, participating.