Random good picture Not show
1. Participatory sports are becoming more popular.
2. Fishing is said to be the most popular participatory sport in the U.K.
3. This gives participatory organizations a tremendous advantage.
4. This can only occur in participatory or self-managing democracy.
5. Socialism must be about active and participatory debate.
6. Decentralisation and participatory budgeting challenge neoliberalism.
7. Hence participatory organizations find that they must eliminate layers and flatten their hierarchies.
8. Active citizenship, in the form of participatory democracy, is only possible in small communities where there is no organisational complexity.
9. A story of local democracy and participatory initiative dating from the reforms of the later 1880s came to its sad close.
10. Participatory democracy does need to be strengthened to promote active citizenship at local and national levels.
11. They advocated some form of participatory democracy with free elections and a multi-party system.
12. Children like Robbie require an active[Sentencedict.com ], participatory parent to teach them how to be communicative and logical.
13. The sense of an unbroken participatory field of reality was central to the primal mind as well.
14. Nominating procedures were now more open and participatory than they had ever been before.
15. Participatory management is flourishing in entrepreneurial public organizations, from school districts to police departments.
16. Those who argue for participatory democracy believe active citizenship can not be established within the limitations set by the existing liberal-democratic framework.
17. The centre uses a participatory methodology, where each organisation chooses the appropriate training based on its particular needs.
18. Power comes from the cultivation of the scientific spirit and participatory democracy.
19. On the other hand, while self help by its very nature is participatory, it has a strong middle class bias.
20. It has sought to avoid the narrow dogmatism of the latter, combining a radical analysis with democratic participatory teaching methods.
21. Active citizenship is still an ideal, but we must not lose the vision of the classical theorists, regarding participatory democracy.
22. Practices on the rise included contracting for services, performance measurement, participatory management, impact fees, and strategic planning.
23. Madison has even shown how police departments can use participatory management.
24. The ultimate goal is a freer, more democratic and more participatory society as a whole.
25. Yet his sustained effort to create a science built of subtle perceptions and participatory consciousness places him prominently in the Romantic project.
26. Discussions focussed on education, training and the role of participatory radio in the process of social change.
27. We conclude with a brief discussion of the interaction of some recent participatory initiatives with the local representative system of democracy.
28. The World Wide Web is nothing if not a participatory medium.
29. This book will explore both the opportunities and the dangers ahead for participatory democracy in the electronic information age.
30. Bobbio has doubts, therefore, as to the educative benefits of participatory democracy.
More similar words: participate, anticipatory, participation, participating, participate in, participant, present participle, anticipate, anticipated, anticipation, unanticipated, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, bipartite, tripartite, bipartisan, bipartisanship, exculpatory, preparatory, particle, partical, particular, particulate, particulars, particularly, in particular, emancipate, municipal, emancipated, emancipation.