Random good picture Not show
1. East Timor declares its independence from Portugal.
2. You are leaving for East Timor and Liberia soon.
3. East Timor is a former war zone and lacks a lot of basic infrastructure.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. There is also a place for newcomers East Timor and Kiribati.
5. Australia"s neighbouring countries are Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the north-east, and New Zealand to the south-east.
6. International peacekeepers are trying to restore order in East Timor.
7. East Timor and Somalia : Two Different Nations , Two Different Reactions to Peacekeepers.
8. East Timor, Bosnia and Cambodia are grateful for the help in stopping the bloodshed.
9. Then in 2002, East Timor and the neutral state of Switzerland joined the U . N.
10. In South Korea, Singapore and East Timor[sentencedict.com], Christmas is an official holiday.
11. As East Timor becomes the world's newest country it is also emerging as a tourist destination.
12. Given this value set, what happens when a new country is recognized, such as TL (East Timor) or BA (Bosnia and Herzegovina)?
13. Indonesia sent its troops to East Timor in 1975 and annexed it in the following year.
14. Economic progress has been slow. East Timor hopes to earn lots of money from oil found under the Timor Sea.
15. That of the East Timor, in charge of the spring and life.
16. East Timor hopes to earn lots of money from oil found under the Timor Sea.
17. Saiser said Alatas had promised to gradually reduce Indonesian troops in East Timor.
18. Officials say it will also stop in Bangladesh, Indonesia, and East Timor.
19. Feuding mobs, armed with machetes and other hand weapons, give chase to rivals in the East Timor capital of Dili May 30, 2006.
20. Pope John Paul received a rapturous reception when he visited East Timor.
21. Human rights organizations have accused Indonesian troops'violations of human rights in East Timor.
22. We made it to Darwin with a day to spare and off Dot7) sailed on a cargo boat, while I flew overhead, to Dili, the capital of East Timor.
23. Horta said he hopes China will continue its support for the rebuilding of East Timor. Meanwhile, he reiterated that the government of East Timor will continue to adhere to its One China policy.
24. His latest mission was the UN special envoy to East Timor.
25. Loro Horta said China is also angling for big ticket infrastructure contracts such as a pipeline that East Timor wants built from its Greater Sunrise oil field to a proposed processing plant on land.
26. Eurico Guterres was involved in many other violent incidents in East Timor.
More similar words: against time, for the first time, timorous, contrast to, testimony, at times, next time, sanctimonious, nighttime, east, feast, yeast, least, beast, breast, abreast, at least, northeast, eastern, southeast, pastime, eastward, at that time, in the least, eastbound, not in the least, southeast asia, eastern europe, beast of burden, keep abreast of.