Random good picture Not show
1. I'll have to draw on my savings.
2. She has 20 years' teaching experience to draw on.
3. Everyone had two sheets of paper to draw on.
4. I shall have to draw on my savings.
5. She had a wealth of experience to draw on.
6. I shall have to draw on my money.
7. Maltravers took a long draw on his cigarette.
8. Don't write or draw on the wall.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. They don't want to draw on the fund unless they have to.
10. We need to draw on the professional expertise of a large number of teachers.
11. I had to draw on my savings to pay for the repairs.
12. He had to draw on reserves of strength just to finish the race.
13. We shall have to draw on our savings if we buy a house.
14. The assignment asked us to draw on our experiences while we were in England.
15. She was able to draw on her immense inner strength.
16. I'll have to draw on my savings to pay for the car.
17. Sometimes I draw on them for subjects for songs.
18. Our experience is thereto draw on whenever you wish.
19. Carefully draw on thick blue stripes.
20. She was a big draw on Bourbon Street.
21. Quite often he would draw on his genealogical expertise.
22. Naturally, most draw on their personal experiences.
23. The research will draw on a number of research methods.
24. Egalitarian feminist psychologists draw on both feminist and psychological criticisms of gender imbalance among psychologists.
25. More directors of trusts are indicating a willingness to draw on these reserves to maintain dividends or meet commitments.
26. I lie in the meadow, or I kiss your child I draw on feeling banked up for that time.
27. A.. The answer depends on whether you plan to draw on this money to supplement your retirement income.
28. Institutions often have their own expectations, and provided all are agreed within an institution the teacher may draw on them.
29. Marske earned a replay against their more illustrious with a 1-1 draw on Saturday.
30. This gave them a new experience of evaporation, as well as time to draw on their prior experiences.