Random good picture Not show
1. None was a case of double jeopardy.
2. Does the Merger Regulation prevent double jeopardy?
3. Nor is there any double jeopardy bar to a civil case following a criminal acquittal.
4. Abolishing the rule of double jeopardy after a full trial and jury acquittal is unprincipled and impractical, he said.
5. The review of double jeopardy is not a zany proposal.
6. Tuna fish is double jeopardy.
7. The principle of double jeopardy prohibition is the rationale of the Anglo - American Law System countries.
8. Finally, determining exactly when double jeopardy attaches is not always easy to ascertain.
9. She's starred in hit films such as "Double Jeopardy" and "De-Lovely," for which she received her Golden Globe nomination.
10. The right against double jeopardy is an important constitutional protection.
11. Jesus never admits believers' sins into evidence. God exposed those sins and sentenced them on His Son. There is no "double jeopardy" for God's people.
12. Guarantee against double jeopardy " is one of the principles of administrative penalties law. "
13. I haven't seen a script with this level of ignorance about the legal system since 1998's Ashley Judd dud "Double Jeopardy."
14. Double jeopardy is standing trial for the same offense more than once.
15. Lawyers argued that it would be unfair and oppressive to remove the protection of the double jeopardy rule.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
16. Chinese criminal retrial procedure has some obvious defects and needs to reform according to a couple of modern principles such as res judicata and prohibition against double jeopardy.
17. But in the contemporary era, Continental laws have formed the principle on the basis of the adjudged force, while Anglo-American laws take protection against double jeopardy as the basis of it.
18. As in so many other areas of discrimination, women face double jeopardy.
19. Unlike countries of civil and common law systems, which follow the principles of non bis in idem and prohibition of double jeopardy, China implements the principle that all wrongs must corrected.
20. Or they could continue to stifle young people's ambitions and experience double jeopardy: lower growth and social strife.
21. And to try to add to the punishment that Jesus received for him will be to do double jeopardy, and it will be to dishonor the Savior.
22. "The region faces a scenario of double dividend or double jeopardy," Dhillon explained to staffers of the U.S.Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
23. In the second round, Watson beat the others to the buzzer in 24 out of 30 Double Jeopardy questions.
24. Poets, of course, have it easier than novelists, but the physical issues add another form of double jeopardy to the work.
25. It is precisely at this juncture that the boss finds himself in double jeopardy.
More similar words: jeopardy, jeopardize, double, double up, double back, trouble, troubled, troublesome, doubt, no doubt, undoubtedly, without doubt, in loco parentis, soluble, voluble, pardon, comparable, reject, knee-jerk, people, propagate, in the open, neoplatonism, dour, do up, hand out, dough, hold out, public, weed out.