Similar words: double, double up, give back, trouble, troubled, date back to, no doubt, without doubt. Meaning: v. retrace one's course.
Random good picture Not show
1. We drove past it and had to double back.
2. We kept getting lost and having to double back on ourselves.
3. He told me to double back the sheet of paper and tear it in half.
4. It ruins a book to double back the pages as a bookmark.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. The gymnast had to do a double back flip.
6. Double back the paper and tear it in half.
7. Take off in one direction, double back in his old footprints.
8. The teacher told Tom to double back the sheet and tear it in half.
9. Hate difficult time double back on ourselves today, contour map Ming.
10. If you double back the blanket, it will be more comfortable.
11. He had to double back after he lost his keys.
12. At present heat rate calculate of the double back pressure turbine is according to single back pressure turbine, which brings deviation of heat rate calculate.
13. Learn the double back move for Irish step dancing in this free instructional video on Irish dance.
14. The road ahead was flooded so we had to double back to find another way around.
15. The road ahead was flooded so we had to double back.
16. We realized we had taken the wrong road and had to double back.
17. I chased one into a warehouse where he managed to double back and attack me from behind.
18. The road ahead is flooded so we have to double back.
19. I will pass it on pain of a rainy night, double back to the mother!
20. Last year, Chan and Jack Levy, a mechanical-engineering professor at City University, unveiled a moving staircase called the Levytator that doesn't double back on itself like a conveyor belt.
21. They sent them all the way out east and then they had to double back.
22. The road ahead was foolded so we had to double back.
More similar words: double, double up, give back, trouble, troubled, date back to, no doubt, without doubt, back, back of, back up, back on, voluble, call back, cut back, hold back, back away, pay back, set back, backyard, go back on, feedback, draw back, keep back, look back, go back to, fall back on, bring back, background, back and forth.