Random good picture Not show
1. At present the preferred diagnostic procedure is emergency endoscopy.
2. The most useful diagnostic procedure is aspiration and analysis of synovial fluid from an affected joint.
3. After their diagnostic procedure the colonoscope was positioned at site of infusion and a second blood sample collected.
4. But inherent in the diagnostic procedure is a presumption that defective embryos will be discarded.
5. Percutaneous pulmonary biopsy is an important diagnostic procedure.
6. A diagnostic procedure was performed.
7. The enzyme immunoassay diagnostic procedure was first described in 1971.
8. Objective: To explore diagnostic procedure and treatment of acetabular T shaped fractures.
9. A liver biopsy is a diagnostic procedure used to obtain a small amount of liver tissue.
10. There's a thoroughness to the historical diagnostic procedure that is sometimes lost in contemporary clinical practice, says Paul Sehdev(sentencedict.com), an M. D. in his final year of training in infectious diseases.
11. The diagnostic procedure, operative technique, results of treatment and prognosis were discussed.
12. The most common diagnostic procedure is microscopic examination of bone marrow samples — an invasive test — and time-consuming isolation of the parasite by culture.
13. The former is a diagnostic procedure by which the physician may feel the patient's radial arteries with the finger-tips to judge pulse condition, thus learning and inferring the condition of illness.
14. Before you commence with a full diagnostic procedure, there are some basic checks which it is good practice to carry out.
15. A diagnostic procedure combining with clinical and imaging examinations. operative exploration and pathological recognition, and microscopic examination should be obtained.
16. Objective To explore the clinical features and diagnostic procedure of atypical asthma characteristic of chest pain.
17. We retrospectively analyzed the major clinical symptoms, pathogenesis, diagnostic procedure, results of operation and pathological findings.
18. I believe that the diagnostic procedure in this case was a right ventricular endomyocardial biopsy.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Routine renograpny is still an effective and cost-effective diagnostic procedure.
20. An extensive diagnostic procedure could neither establish the diagnosis nor differentiate the lesion from the adrenal gland.
21. A competent trial with moderation training, then, becomes a diagnostic procedure.
22. Some medical students were asked why they wanted to do a particular arduous diagnostic procedure on their patient.
23. Four patients had cholestasis and stricture at the time of the first diagnostic procedure.
24. Scientists say the scans would speed up what is currently a long and emotional diagnostic procedure and allow the identification of at-risk children more rapidly.
25. A cardiac catheterization procedure can be used as a diagnostic procedure, as well as initial treatment procedure for some heart defects.
26. When the diagnosis is in doubt it is mandatory to seek a rapid diagnostic procedure.
27. Objective To study the spectrum and frequency of causes and to analyse the diagnostic procedure.
More similar words: diagnostic, diagnostics, diagnostician, diagnostic test, adiabatic process, processing procedure, procedure, agnostic, agnosticism, office procedure, normal procedure, diagnose, procedure manual, diagnosis, diagnoses, medical procedure, standard procedure, diagnosing, semantic processing, operating procedure, surgical procedure, prognostic, diagnosable, misdiagnose, undiagnosed, emergency procedure, selection procedure, accounting procedure, misdiagnosis, experimental procedure.