Random good picture Not show
1. It is in this depersonalization that art may be said to approach the condition of science.
2. Some disturbed people undergo a depersonalization process in which their sense of self is undermined.
3. There remains to define this process of depersonalization and its relation to the sense of tradition.
4. In the depersonalization score, taking physical exercise, system of working hours, social objective support, and degree of utilizing social support were the predictive factors.
5. Burnout was a psychological syndrome of emotional exhaustion, depersonalization , and reduced personal accomplishment that could occur among individuals who worked with other people in some capacity.
6. Burnout is a psychological syndrome of emotional exhaustion, depersonalization, and reduced personal accomplishment that can occur among individuals who work with other people in some capacity.
7. Job burnout is mainly expressed as Emotional exhaustion, Depersonalization and Reduced personal accomplishment, which will partly affect personal psychological state and behavioral effect of the work.
8. Results Degree of the emotional exhaustion in university teachers was normal[sentencedict.com/depersonalization.html], while their depersonalization was normal and sense of personal accomplishment was high.
9. The aspects of relationship, patients nursing about job stress and the aspect of colleague on job satisfaction have an integrated effect on depersonalization.
10. The adjusting role of teachers' professional self-concept is obvious in the emotional exhaustion and depersonalization of burnout.
11. Coping was positively related to job satisfaction, physical and psychological health, personal achievements, and negatively related to emotional exhaustion and depersonalization .
12. Police's burnout is an extremely reaction to prolonged work stress, which includes a psychological syndrome of emotional exhaustion, depersonalization , and reduced personal accomplishment.
13. A comparison of Bakhtin's view that the novelist should keep to the extraordinary position and Joyce's theory of depersonalization reveals that there is common ground between the two.
14. Female teachers feel significant lower personal accomplishment than male teachers, but the gender factor is not related to the emotional exhaustion and depersonalization.
15. Job burnout can be manifested in the following 3 aspects: emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and diminished personal accomplishment.
16. The Maslach Burnout Inventory, which screens for emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and lack of personal accomplishment.
17. If people can not be reflected by others, it is impossible to feel its presence, in the absence of other people, the only people that can be done seems to be their own depersonalization into multiple.
More similar words: personalization, fictionalization, nationalization, rationalization, canalization, personalize, externalization, internalization, marginalization, criminalization, personalized, departmentalization, personal identification number, decriminalization, realization, dualization, legalization, equalization, normalization, localization, focalization, vocalization, neutralization reaction, actualization, socialization, globalization, visualization, serialization, naturalization, neutralization.