Random good picture Not show
1. Chapter one: The summarization of decriminalization.
2. He's campaigning for the decriminalization of cannabis.
3. His stance on the decriminalization of narcotics best illustrated what made him tick.
4. Decriminalization can be divided into two parts: decriminalization of the law and decriminalization of the fact.
5. The decriminalization for euthanasia in China is facing not only the same puzzle as other countries, but also its own problem of cultural tradition and social reality.
6. For some, decriminalization isn't enough, though: above, a pro-legalization March in Lisbon in 2008.
7. Decriminalization of euthanasia is actually equal to acknowledgement of peoples right for death by law.
8. Decriminalization is based on the spirit of criminal law's compressing and restraint, and it aims at pursuing the guarantee of human rights.
9. Decriminalization of the fact can be divided into decriminalization in recourse and decriminalization in judgment.
10. Since the decriminalization of gay sex in 1997, the Chinese government has come a long way in lifting some of the stigma associated with the gay community.
11. If Argentina is the newest member of the decriminalization club, Uruguay may be the oldest.
12. Decriminalization of the law can also be divided into four parts: legality, administrative illegality,[sentencedict.com] civil illegality and neutralization of state attitude.
13. In the concluding chapter, Jonnes takes issue with those who favor decriminalization or legalization of recreational drugs.
14. The 1972 National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Use had unanimously recommended decriminalization. It was "The Great Stoned Age," in the words of author and drug aficionado Martin Torgoff.
15. In 2009, I produced a study on the overwhelming success of drug decriminalization in Portugal, published by the CATO Institute.
16. The western legislative evolution concerning victimless crimes shows the tendency of decriminalization, yet even such accusations are reserved in the penal codes.
17. Fox's predecessor, Ernesto Zedillo, teamed up with former Presidents from Brazil and Colombia to produce a report last year calling for the decriminalization of marijuana.
18. The selection process and difficulties of crime pattern, is how to properly handle the relationship between the criminalization and decriminalization, and search the balance between them.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. From donating millions to battered women's shelters to the decriminalization of marijuana, causes without wide publicity appealed to him (he would give away 10 percent of his earnings every year).
20. But Anderson's platform may not match the tough-on-crime Alliance. She wants affordable housing, better public transport and decriminalization of marijuana and prostitution.
21. The success of terrorist organizations crime of laundering means the decriminalization of terrorist organizations black money that is got through illegal channels such as smuggling and drug trade.
More similar words: decriminalize, recrimination, criminalize, marginalization, rationalization, nationalization, personalization, externalization, internalization, discrimination, criminality, self-incrimination, price discrimination, racial discrimination, realization, dualization, vocalization, visualization, socialization, serialization, globalization, actualization, recriminate, criminal, centralization, generalization, capitalization, naturalization, neutralization, liberalization.