Random good picture Not show
2. Impatiently he cut short what I was telling him.
3. It doesn't suit you to have your hair cut short.
4. She had dark red hair, cut short.
5. With my hair cut short, I could have passed for a boy.
6. His career was tragically cut short when, at the age of 42, he died of a heart attack.
7. His career was cut short by injury.
8. He was forced to cut short a visit to North America.
9. The General was anxious to cut short the philosophizing and get down to more urgent problems.
10. I know my life has been cut short by this terrible virus but Daniel will live on after me.
11. His career was cut short when he succumbed to cancer.
12. I had to cut short my trip when my wallet was stolen.
13. The interviewer cut short his guest in mid - sentence.
14. The meeting was cut short when the chairman fell ill.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Anita had her hair cut short.
16. He was told to speak briefly; accordingly he cut short his remarks.
17. Her hair was cut short at the nape of her neck.
18. Her athletic career was cut short by a leg injury.
19. His glittering career was cut short by a heart attack.
20. Maria looks much prettier with her hair cut short.
21. The band has cut short its US concert tour.
22. It doesn't suit her to have her hair cut short.
23. Her reddish hair was cut short and neatly combed.
24. The chairman had to cut short the proceedings.
25. She cut short the stumbling thanks and put down the phone.
26. Violette, her hair cut short in raffish pixie fashion, so that her eyes looked luminously large.
27. Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall. Happy, the wall crumbles.
28. My hair is much more manageable since I had it cut short.
29. But the public is a fickle mistress, and all showbiz careers not cut short by death end in failure.
30. Whatever justice may say, the whoopee in the building societies' camp was soon cut short.